~•Chapter 26•~

After a few days, You were distraught from your daughters death, You kept sitting yourself out because of CloverLeaf's death. However, one day when you were sitting in the warriors den alone, MothWing came up to you, "Mother? I need to tell you something."

You looked at her with emotionless eyes, "what is it MothWing?" She was reluctant at first but eventually she spoke.

"I was thinking of going back to RiverClan." Your heart shattered.

"W-why?" You murmured.

The golden she-cat looked at her paws, "it's just that MudFur is getting old i I've never wanted to leave RiverClan but I didn't want to be left alone so I kept quiet.

Suddenly your sadness turned to anger, "fine, go! It's not like you really care what I think of your decision!" You snapped, MothWing took a step back, shocked at your anger. However without another word she left the warriors den, you sunk into your nest, two of your daughters have left you, one for another clan and one in StarClan.

You then saw HawkFrost at the entrance of the warriors den, "what do you want!" You snarled. The tabby wasn't phased by your anger,

"Look I'm sad too, that MothWing is gone and CloverLeaf was drowned in the river." You didn't respond, HawkFrost sighed and padded over to you, he laid down beside you, "at least you have me, SilverTail and RavenFlight."

You didn't take any notice on what he said, you groomed your ruffled up P/C pelt until HawkFrost left you alone and out of camp, your depression has gotten so bad that you have shut off the dark forest, you noticed that RavenFlight also left the camp however you just sighed and finally decided to grab something to eat.

As you left the den, the sunlight stun your eyes, so you kept your head low, however you started to hear a strange noise in the distance, and others heard it too, suddenly, tree eaters erupted into camp, locking on to trees and ripping them from the ground, every cat scattered you looked at the tree eaters for a moment before leaving with the others, going at a slower pace.

ThunderClan now sat a sunning rocks, SilverTail sat by your side, however you were in another world, but not for long. You heard a yowl in the distance, you perked your ears up with SilverTail and heard screeching until it suddenly died down. You then saw HawkFrost with RavenFlight, limp in his jaws. The clan gasped in shock.

"W-what happened...?" You murmured, HawkFrost placed RavenFlight's  body down.

"I went hunting and a badger attacked me, RavenFlight tried to help me but he was slashed in the throat, however once I heard something from camp the badger left in fear."

You crouched down and cried next to your sons body. SilverTail cried with you and sat close beside you. "Is life really this cruel?"

~•TimeSkip•~

It had been around 5 sunrises...

The weight of hopelessness was upon you, you hadn't eaten in days mainly because of the Territory being destroyed and from how much pain you were in, thin and scrawny that you thought you couldn't live anymore. SilverTail and CinderPelt kept on trying to make you eat but you wouldn't take it.

Finally a miracle came, Brambleclaw and SquirrelPaw came back, healthy and strong. They were going to give us a new home!

The four clan then took the journey to the lake.

~•TimeSkip (mainly cause I can't be bothered to write it all)•~

The clan had arrived at the lake, they were excited to journey through this new territory however you weren't impressed. Distancing yourself yet again from the other clans, Many were concerned for you and MothWing was worried as heck.