She turned to me a little surprised, even letting out a cute yelp.

Soraka: Yeah?

Me: Uhmm, did you like the song?

Soraka: Oh! Uhmm... it was amazing, didn't expect you to be that good.

Me: Well, I have plenty of time to practice back in Rumania. My grandparents always told me that I was a good singer.

Soraka: They sound like really sweet persons.

Me: They are.

I'm not lying beyond the Rumania part, you know. My grandparents do think I'm a great singer, after all I always had a knack for theatre and music, obviously musical theatre is my fave. But not everyone seems to have the same passion.

Me: Do you like theatre?

Soraka: I do like it, anything related to making performances for an audience. Though I stay on the audience side.

Me: Never thought about becoming a performer yourself?

Soraka: Not really, I'm way to self-conscious to actually go on a stage.

Me: How about your voice? Are you a good singer too?

Soraka: No, I don't think so. Ahri is the artistic girl in our group. I'm more of a baker myself.

Me: Really!? I would love to try one of your pastries!

Soraka: You would!? I usually just help on the Phanteon's bakery, but I never really tried anything beyond normal sweet bread.

Me: Even if they are just cookies, I would be happy to bake with you sometime.

Soraka: Really?

Me: Of course.

Maybe I was a little to immersed in our sweet little chat, but I was taken by surprise when I felt someone tapping my shoulder from behind. Confused, I turned to see Ezreal.

Ezreal: Made it, and with a little extra.

???: Are you calling me little!?

???: She's not saying it that way Jinx.

I watched behind Ezreal and noticed the pink haired girl and the twin tailed redhead from our class. Luxanna Crownguard and Jinx Audax if I remember well. Luxanna was wearing simple once pieced white dress, while Jinx was wearing a purple skirt with golden trimmings of skulls and bones, the skirt was held up by a piece of itself that acted as belt. A red blouse and a jacket that reached her ribs covered her torso. She looked good to be honest.

Me: Hey there you two, glad to see you've joined us tonight.

My hand was stretched for them to shake, Luxanna answered cordially to my greeting while Jinx just clicked her tongue. However, Luxanna seemed to be incredibly nervous, she was giving quick glances to the side. I followed her stare and saw Ezreal smirking and an irritated Ahri at his side. Don't tell me Ahri doesn't like her, better yet, that Ezreal brought her here just to spite Ahri.

Jinx: So, you are playing a lame game of truth or dare?

Ekko: Weeell, I wouldn't say lame. Darius had to eat a bagel from the food table in the first round.

This seemed to scare Luxanna and made Jinx open her eyes widely.

Jinx: Who tried to kill him?

Luxanna: Is he okay?

Me: No, seriously. What are those bagels made of!?

Vlad: I'll tell you. They are made of death and despair.