Give n Take

I've been riding round town for atleast four hour's now. Every body has been blowing my phone up but I need some time to clear my thoughts. I pulled up in the parking lot of an old abandoned casino and just sat there thinking everything over like where was Jv when I woke up, where was Mea and Krys and most importantly what kind of low key shit my dad been on. How had he been Black's partner for four years without any of us knowing, and Why the fuck was he working with the other side, it gotta be more to the story. I swear this shit juss to much right now. After dismissing my thoughts I looked in my rear view mirror to notice a black on black 2011 MKZ pulling up aside of me in the parking lot.

"Who the fuck could this be" I said to myself, while reaching in my glove compartment for my burner. The Lincoln came to a stop and the car cut of. I cocked my gun and sat it in my lap. The door opened and.... Oh My god how the hell did he know where I was. I put my gun in my Jacket pocket and stepped out of the car.

" So you just gone stay here all day or you gone come grab some lunch with yo' Nigga" Jv said extending his arms out for a hug. I smiled and embraced him , seems like the world n all my worries melted away when I hugged him.

"Wait nigga how did you know where I was?" I asked breakin our bond.

He just grinned and shook his freshly tapered head like something I said was funny. " I got you tapped shorty" He replied pulling me back into his chest and gripping my ass.

I looked at him questioningly for a second, crossing my arm's. "What the hell you mean by that?"

He kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes .He could tell I was serious. "Look That ain't important rite now , but I got word bout what went down at yo' crib this morning an I told you that nigga Antonio was a snake!" He replied immediatly having a serious look on his face.

"O yeah, well where the hell was you at anyway , my mom could'a died today" I replied punching him in the chest.

He put is hand on the spot where I punched him and rubbed it. "Calm down boo, I had business to take care of this morning, plus yo mom's be up extra early an I wasn't tryn'a get us caught, But I do wish I wuld'a stayed a little longer, niggas must of came right when I bent the corner".

"Mm-Huh, well shit got real ugly, and my dad is partly the reason for it" I replied.

He shook his head in disbelief. "I thought yo' pop's was out the game"

" Boy , so did I!, But lets get out of here I gotta drop my things off at the apartment" I replied walking back towards my car.

"Iight, but just know we knee deep in war with the other side so stay on yo GT ( G tip)".

...........................................................

We pulled up to the apartment and Jv helped me take my bags up. We entered the crib and to my surprise it was empty.

"Niggas must have took they ass to school" Jv said dropping the rest of the bags in his and now my room.

"I know right" I replied plopping down on the couch and kicking my tennis shoes off.

Jv went to the kitchen and grabbed us two grape soda's and hoeated up some leftover pizza.

"So tell me all that went down this morning" Jv said sirting on the couch next to me and cracking open his soda.

"Shit was crazy man, all I know is I woke up to my mom screaming, niggas cut her face open, and Antonio talk'n bout he black nephew and my dad been black partner for four years , and stole half black shit cross country" I replied smashing on the re- heated pizza.

"What the Fuck yo dad doin work'n with black anyway?" Jv replied looking confused as hell.

"I don't even know, all I know is thats what I was told"

"Man I knew that Nigga Antonio was a snake ass bitch , I could see it in his eye's" Jv replied laying his head in my lap. I started to rub his Wavy head.

"I know, i don't see how I couldn't see it, Nigga had nerve to tell me now he gotta Avenge black's death"

"Yea thats cus you was to busy dick riding the nigga"

I instantly stopped rubbing his head and slapped the shit out the top of it.

" Nigga please, Tierra woods don't dick ride nobody, remember that." I replied pushing him of me.

He just grinned a sexy ass grin then picked me up and set me on his lap saddle style. "Yea except me" he replied slapping and gripping my plump ass.

"All dat ass girl" He continued squeezing my shit.

"I know an it's all yours baby" I replied grinding on his hard on while he still gripped my ass. I watched as he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Aight dats it, you bout to gimmie.dat pussy, cum outt' a all dat shit" He replied flipping me on my back and rapidly undressing me. before I knew it I was ass naked. He took my Right nipple in his mouth teasing it with his teeth while he pinched the other one making my pussy super wet. He looked up at me and smiled that sexy ass smile, and inserted into my juicy lips.

" Tell me who pussy this is" He asked pounding my shit.

"You...." I could barely talk.

"I didn't hear that, say it like you mean it boo" He replied poinding me even harder. just him talking to me like that made my shit squeeze around his dick as I came.

"ooooh...Its..yours..Jv" .

Before he could bust we were interrupted by a news broadcast from our school.

"This seems to be the worst most grousome gang war scince 2004, leaving 5 Teens murdered today, police have yet to break up the situation" The anchor women said.

...........................................................To Be Continued...What yall think bout to happen???