Livin' the Hood Life!

Chapter 1 Introduction: How it all began

**

I woke up this morning to the song my alarm played every morning Young Jeezy- Nothing, with sleep in my eyes and a head banging hangover from last night's party. When I was fully awake, I slid my feet off the edge of my bed and wiggled them in between my pink fuzzy carpeted floor. I stretched my arms in the air while yawning then made my way towards my bathroom to wash the sleep from my eyes. Just before I stepped footbinto the bathroom my phone stared to vibrate on the night stand that sat next to my bed. I had put my phone on vibration the night before because me and my stupid ass boyfriend of dam near three years got into a big ass unecessary fight and I didn't wanna talk to his punk ass. But for some reason my heart was pounding hard as fuck in hopes that it Might be Darion calling me at 7:30 in the morning to apologize for last night. With that thought I walked steadily to the night stand and retrieved my pink iPhone to answer it. My face did a complete 360 once I saw my best bitch Shayla's picture flashing across my phone screen. I sucked my teeth before answering the phone.

"Shayla why the hell are you blowing up my phone at 7:30 in the morning ?" I answered.

"Ugh Tierra Calm yo ass down! Fareal! I just called to ask yo punk ass for a favor" she shot back at me in a smart ass tone.

"Im'ma Calm down when you tell me why yo ass calling me so dam early Nigga!" I replied sweeping my long curly hair behind my ear before running the water for my shower.

"Ok I get it!" Shayla replied, I Just looked smugly into the phone trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about.

"Shayla? Get to the fuck'n point I do have shit to do you know!"

I could hear her in the background laughing like something was funny. "Why does this bitch always gotta play early as hell" I thought to myself while switching the phone to my other ear.

"Well excuse me bitch! I think you best climb yo crusty attitude having ass back in the bed, go to sleep,wake up and try this shit again sweety! anyway dont be mad at me because you thought I was yo boo calling you this morning!"

I glared at her through the phone even though she couldn't see me because she was kinda right! I was a little mad that Darion didn't call me this morning to apalogize but it's whateva, the world still spinning! Nigga ain't even try to make up after what happened last night! After all Shayla is my best friend and she know's me way to well I must admit I hate that shit sometimes.

"Girl please, I'm not think'n about Darion this morning, especially after we got into it last night and his ass ain't even try to make up either!" I lied about the not thinking about him part.

" Suuure you not Tierra!" Shayla replied dragging out the word 'sure' tryning to be Sarcastic. "But look tho, I need to catch a ride to school with you because my piece of shit ass car stalled again and I had to put it in Mack's shop, my baby gone survive tho!" She continued,fake crying.

I dont even know why she still had that dam hooptie! This is like the 80th time it stalled this month. All that money her ass make at the Penthouse and she still hasn't copped a new whip, she my friend and all but shayla is one cheap ass female! I checked the temperature of my water and prepared to end this phone call.

"Fasho, I will pick you up Shay, but I gotta wait on Mea Slow ass you know her ass take for eva and a day to get ready!" We both laughed.

"Well Aight just call me when you on the way, or when you pull up it don't matter"

"Fasho" I replied then ended the call.

After I hung the phone up Mea burst into my room and closed the door behind her. Mea is my twin sister she has every thing these niggas love, from her long honey blonde hair that comes just to her mid-waist to her hazel brown eyes. She stands Just about 5ft even and got so much ass you can literally sit a cup on it. We look exactly alike face wise, The only difference other than that is my hair is died two toned kool'aid red and light brown and comes just past my fore arms and is naturally curly I have grey eyes, ass For dayz and a nice set of perky C-cup titties. Me and My twin are bound to the hood life, It's all we know. We have an older brother named Joshua, he's light skinned, he has a buff body kinda like Vin diesel, green eyes and ocean wavy hair, the hoes be going crazy over that nigga. He moved out when he turned 21 because he was trappin way to hard in our parents crib and they didnt approve of him moving heavy weight and smoking weed so they kicked him out when he didn't pass a drug test. He was selling all types of narcotics out of the house, he just didn't know or care to keep his shit on the down low like me and Twin. Our parents never get a chance to think that we smoking weed let alone selling the shit, They think we're so innocent, well as far as I know they do! I don't know why they were so adimate about drugs an shit because their lives once revolved around it. Our dad used to be a big time drug dealer, he got busted when we were like eleven.The police raided or home in the burbs and repossessed damn near every thing we owned. We were forced to move back in the heart of the hood, Luckily my mom's best friend Debbie hooked us up with one of the houses she owned down the street from her free of charge for two months. My dad had to do a hard 3 years in the state penitentiary, Which left us and my mom dry and broke. But my mom being the strong women that she is, she made a way! She took on my dad's empire for those three years my dad was away because a regular nine to five wasn't gonna get back everything we owned, pay rent and put food on the table. She ran that shit like a pro until my dad touched down. She had saved up so much money that she forced my dad to drop out the game and lay low. We still don't know what our dad doe's for a living but I know he goes out of town a lot and takes my mom with him sometimes. Little do my parents know, we out here doing the same shit they did more or less. I do what I do because it just feels good to cash out on whatever I want when ever I want without going through a long ass lecture about how money dont grow on trees, in my case my money do grow on trees, I sell the trees and get the money! If my parents ask about where I got the money to buy some expensive ass boots from, or where I got a fat ass wad of money, I just lie and say my brother gave it to me. They could never suspect I was telling a lie because Joshua has enough money to feed my Hood your Hood and some!