Chapter 31

KRYS P.O.v ( Dont tell me show me)

"Dave where the hell are we goin"I asked lookin over at dave who was keeping his eyes on the road.,

"Dont worry bout where we goin, juss chill out an ride" Dave said jumping onto the freeway.

I swear this nigga act like he owned me or somethin., juss because I carried his child for three months, like OMG we were seventeen for crying out loud, I didn't know what to do with a baby. I guess I was just scared of screwing up my childs life but whats done is done i dont need Dave tryna put me down about the decision i made. I understand its his child too but he wasent the one carryin it, constantly thinking about its future. I just hope God forgives me for it!

we pulled up To the Tower Lane Mall while I sat there juss thinking, why in the hell are we at the mall.

"come on" Dave said letting his top back up and exiting the vehicle. I got out of the car and followed next to Dave. "what we doin here" I said swishing my side bangs out of my eyes.

"You my prom date" He replied while we held hands.

"What..boy how you juss gone declare me as yo prom date, how do you know I dont wanna venture off an try new things" I said looking at him with a sly expression.

"Girl dont play.. me an you both know the truth!" Dave replied looking at me with the same expression i was giving him.

I juss looked up at him and Started smiling. i can't help it i cannot stay mad at this nigga for shit, he is my everything as much as we argue bout dum shit, ten minutes later we wont even remember we was mad at each other.

"Look you my prom date bay , so im finna buy yo prom dress an my tux, an whatever else you want". Dave replied smiling back at me.

we entered the mall, shit this fukin mall was filled with jelous bitches. I swear all the lil hoes wanted Dave. But i didn't give a fuck cause I knew all he wanted was me. we hit up a couple stores none of those dresses caught my eye, i wanted something out of the ordinary. We entered a store called Juicy Posh, They dresses was lookin official I personally liked this gold princess cut Prom.dress it was short in the front and long in the back with a train this dress was glistening with diamonds It was a very beautiful dress It had no straps with a sliight slit in the breast area which waa diamond encrested. Those diamonds had to be real cause that dress costed $1400 Dollars. "You like it" I asked Dave holding up the dress . "Yea its tight Do you like it?" Dave replied with one eye brow raised.

"yea I like it" I replied walking over to him.

"then if you want it get it" Dave replied handing me a rediculous wad of,money.

I smirked then took the money, a couple bitches was juss standin there lookin , wishin they was in my place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tierras p.o.v ( Goin to get ma bitch)

bzz bzz bzz ..bzzz bzz bzz. bzz bzz bzz

"shit" I said, My phone buzzing on top of the T.V. waking me up.

I looked out the blinds before walking to get my phone an it was nite time.

Dam we were sleep for four hours. well atleast i did, seeing that Jv was still asleep under,the cover in his boxers.

"Whats the deal" I answered my phone

"Tee man Im in deep shit you gotta help me, they took Shayla" It was Carlos on the other end his voice sounded shaky and hoarse.

"Carlos WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED TO SHAYLA" I yelled through the phone.

"Tee I owe black a couple Thousand from a front" Carlos hurried through the phone.

"Okay so what the fuck that got to do wit shayla" I replied sliding back on my pants.,

"Man i don't even know why he... well she aint got shit to do wit it really, he say if I don't pay him she gone be his and his crews sex slave, or he might juss blast her" Carlos said sounded like he was in some wind.

"Shit, why you juss dont pay him the money" I replied with muxh attitude in my voice.

"Tierra I aint got that type of money, all that fukin money went to burryin my mom, dad, an brother".

----------------------------

Carlos's Mom, Dad, an Brother was all killed three months back , Crazy ass story. Carlos came to his parents house after leaving school . he walked up to the porch the door was wide open. he said his eyes widened when he seen the thick trail of red blood running all over the floor up the hall way . he said he followed the trail of blood which led him to the bathroom where his dad was found floating in the bath tub with bullet wounds all in his face, he said that he couldnt even recognize his dad's face they had did him in so bad. Then he walked into his baby brothers room where he found his mother huddled over his little bro like sge was trying to protect him but they were both dead. Bullet in both they heads. Sucha sad story, they funeral was packed. but we still didn find the people who did it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Iight Los calm down I got u , call me in 15 minutes".

"Fasho an thanks "