chapter 8✔️

"I really love you too"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I really love you too"

———

Ginneys POV:

11:00am
Me and Freddy grabbed our lunch trails, as a lot people were giving us weird looks. I don't know if it was because we were an item now or because we were just weird in general.
Could be both though.
We walked to a table. There were a few people sitting at that table when we came but they got right off as we sat down.
"Ok?" Freddy confusingly rambled to the people leaving us.
Then to top and all of, the Breyer brothers decided to show up:
"What are you doing? Waiting for your imaginary BFF to show up?" Brett teased. I rolled my eyes at them as Burke snatched a few fries from Freddy's plate and softly hit him on the back of his head. "Ok, you literally saved those douchebags a few days ago, and they are still total buttheads?!" I whisper yelled to Freddy as I watched the Breyer brothers walk away. "Ginney, they are Brett and Burke Breyer! They are not going to change, no matter how nice you are" Freddy smirked.
"Well yeah, you're probably right" I said
with a sad smirk.
After a few seconds we saw Mary, Eugene, Pedro and Darla coming towards our table. They sat down right around us.
"What are you guys doing here?" Freddy asked them. "We're having lunch with you" Mary quickly said with a playful smile on her face. "You guys have different lunch periods" Freddy continued, still really confused. "Well we made a very special arrangement" Mary continued. Freddy immediately locked eyes with Darla, thinking she would answer his question: "Darla, what's going on?!"
Darla just shook her head: "Why are you
asking me?"
"Freddy Freeman!" -we heard someone yell. We all turned around and saw Billy in his superhero figure standing there. Freddy soon realized what was actually going on and he let out a little awkward laugh and covered his face with his hands.
Billy pointed to Freddy with his finger as he began to walk closer to us: "this guy taught me everything he knows about being a dope superhero. True story, you should get some pointers from him!" he spoke. He sat right next to Freddy: "what's going on my best bud in the whole world- and also other kids that I'm meeting for the first time that seem very cool..." he continued, looking around.
We all smiled in excitement.
"Ah ha- I invited another friend I hope that's ok" Billy finished. We could hear footsteps coming towards us. Right when that person was right behind us, Freddy turned around, looked up and let out a gasp.
"What?" I questioned, not turning around yet. Freddy was in complete shock and no words came out of his mouth. I decided to turn around and I saw Superman standing there, right next to us.
"Holy cow!" I gasped right as I spotted Superman. A few people came rushing towards our table, which made me and Freddy snap out of our thoughts.
I turned back to Freddy: "I'm sure that a lot of people will want to be your friends now, I mean you're going to be famous because
of this" I smiled.
Freddy looked right at me: "doesn't matter, because you are finally my girlfriend. And trust me- that is enough for me" he smirked. I took his hand in mine and we interlocked our fingers together. I laid my head on his shoulder: "you know what Freddy?" I started. Freddy looked right at me. "You might be a nerd but you're also my nerd" I said to him. I gave him a quick peck on the lips:
"and I really love you" I finished.
Freddy smirked at me one more time:
"Well you know what Ginney?
I really love you too"
————————————————————————
a/n: the end :) thanks for reading my story! this was a really fun one to write.
I'm also working on some multi-fandom-imagines, so make sure to check it/them out!
again, you are loved and a beautiful human being <3
see ya! xo: Mads

nerd.  - Freddy Freemanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें