Chapter 2 [1/3] : The Spiderman Keychain.

Alan grinned happily

Alan grinned happily. He keeps reading back Lee's cute comment. It's obvious that the petite guy was upset. Actually, Alan Leong had known Ashlee Edward for quite some time . But he never told his friends about it. A towel flew directly to Alan's face. He was grinning the moment he found out it was Bong who threw it.

"What's with that grin? And why aren't you ready yet? You told me that you wanna join us for dinner?" Bong asked while fixing his oversize loose dress shirt and skinny jeans for tonight. They're suppose to hang out along with Mien.

"I'm not interested anymore. You go ahead and have fun. Use protection!" Alan smirked.

"First of all, we're just having dinner and second, stop thinking weird stuff." Bong muttered. Alan could saw Bong's reddened cheek bones.

"Yeah yeah alright BunBun~~." A teasing smile appeared on Alan's face. Bong thought it was kinda weird because Alan never smiled like that before. He took out his phone and call his dear boyfriend. As for Alan, he'll never get tired of hearing Bong's cute talk with his boyfriend. He wondered if he could live that moment too someday.

"I'm off to a date now! Good night Alan!" Bong quickly grab his wallet and left Alan who was already laughing at Bong's cute behaviour. Alan continued to stalk Lee's Instagram account till he dozed off.

Flashback 2 Years ago~~

Lee's POV

It's my first day in this university. Alexandria University, one of my top list university that I want to attend since high school. I got a full scholarship and had the chance to continue my studies in the Engineering Faculty in this university. And the best part is my best friend Mien had the chance to continue his studies with me. I was so happy that he got the offer to study here. Eventho we're not in the same faculty but I feel grateful for having him here with me.

It's a common thing for freshmen to pick a club on their first orientation day. We have to join that club for the rest of the semester.

"Which club are you gonna choose Mien?"

"No idea. There's a lot of choices though." Mien answered. I look around and then I froze my step. I couldn't move an inch. It was an overwhelming feeling for me when a tall muscular guy appeared, showing his gorgeous smile at me while he hand me over a brochure about recruiting a volleyball player. Wow, so this is the volleyball club booth.

"Hey there stranger. Interested?" The guy in red blue stripe jersey asked me. I was about to reply him but Mien grab me by my elbows and he hurriedly dragged us to another booth. It's the adventure and recreation club. Not my style by the way.

"Mien, what's wrong? You're okay?". I asked, worried about him being hectic as fuck.

"Err yeay, I'm okay Lee. Totally fine. Let's sign up here. Come on" Mien quickly write his name on the paper. I look at him confused.

"Sorry Mien, I don't really like this kind of activity. I get bored easily." Then I saw a fashion club a few steps away. I literally left Mien and went straight to that club. After that, I signed up and went back to Mien. I noticed there's this cute guy standing besides the one in red blue stripe just now, was smiling at Mien. And did I saw Mien smiled back? Weird.

"Hey, let's go grab some lunch. I'm hungry." Mean nodded and before we head to the café, we decided to take a picture to post on our social media later. For a moment there, I kept stealing glances towards the volleyball club. There's a lot of girls trying to sign up but my eyes were focusing the guy with the gorgeous smile. I could sense that he's a 1.85 metre type with his sexy tan skin, probably due to sunburn and his sparkly dark brown eyes. How could a guy be this perfect. I smiled. But I turned away when we both made eye contact.

"Why am I ogling him too much?" I muttered. I look at Mien and he's still busy taking videos of himself. I shook my head and I could feel my tummy rumbles. Without further ado I left Mien again and walk straight to a café nearby. I know I look like a lost deer since it's our first time here so I always look around. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and I saw the guy that I made eye contact with before was chasing me. He is now standing in front of me with his sweat running along his forehead and his messy hair looks hot. Wait, what?..

"Hey stranger, you drop this." He then gave me back my favourite spiderman keychain. I gasped and notice that it was missing from my bag. I took my keychain from his palm and looked up. It's true, he has the most gorgeous smile I ever seen.

"You lost it when your friend dragged you away from our booth." I sighed. Now I hate Mien for almost loosing my stuff but then again..I met this guy. So I'll be thanking him later.

"Thanks for returning it, err....Leong?" I saw his name on his student card that was hanging around his neck. So he's a chinese, just like me.

"It's Alan Leong. But Alan for short. And you?" He asked, his smile still lingers on his face.

"I'm Ashlee Edward. Just Lee for short." Alan looked surprised and confused.

"You're chinese too?" He asked. Of course he's confused. He doesn't know I'm a mix chinese eastern. So I told him that my mom was a chinese and my dad was from England. He nodded claiming that he understood. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mien surprised us. I startled and glared at Mien. But I couldn't help to notice that my back was leaning on Alan's chest. I felt his hands on my shoulders too. Alan then greeted Mien as if they're knew each other.

"Oh hey Mienny." Alan greeted with a warm smile while I move myself to his side.

"For fuck sakes Alan! Don't call me with that name, it's embarrassing." Mien spoke while looking around as if someone would hear their conversation.

Mien, who was also known as Mienny Flynn doesn't like when people called by his real name. Back in high school people like to tease him because his name has the same pronounce as Minny Mouse. He doesn't hate the name but he detested anyone who teased him. He even got into a fight with a few guys back then because of it. Right now, I don't like it when he cupped Alan's mouth like that. Are they even friends? Why am I being a jealous bitch?

"Woah, hold the fuck up? You guys know each other" I looked at them repeatedly.

"It's a long story, I'll explain later. Let's get going now. See you Alan!" Mien waved back and dragged me again from Alan. I took one more look and I saw Alan was smiling and waving at me. I waved back too. And I could'n help to feel butterflies in my stomach. How I wish I could meet him again someday.

Flashback Off!~~

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vote | Comment | Follow

For this Chapter, I decided to divide it into three (3) parts due to the longer of this chapter. Please wait patiently while I still need time to rearrange the story line to make a perfect come out for your guys read. Thank you for your warm support. I appreciate it a lot. Don't feel hesitate to follow and share your comment okie :D

p/s: Sorry for the typos and grammar errors. Enjoy reading :)