14

You flutter your eyes open due to the excessive sunlight blessing your face. You toss around to the other side, rubbing your eyes and you realize Haechan isn't there. You remembered both of you sleeping together last night.

You turned to the toilet when you heard the door being unlocked, and you saw Haechan in fresh casual attire.

"You're up early," you said, voice sounded groggier than you intend to. You heard Haechan chuckled, hanging his towel on the chair.

He walked to the bed, climbing up and trapping you under him. You groan when he puts his weight on you but then he lifts himself, hands propping next to you so he can take a good look at you. "Good morning baby," He grinned, pecking your lips.

You roll your eyes at his silliness but Haechan applied another peck. And another. And another. Until you push his chest to stop him. "What are you doing," You glared at him but he just smiled.

His smile is beautiful, just like the sunshine rays in the room. No, he's more beautiful.

"Waking you up, idiot," and not to forget, sassy.

Haechan then leans in your neck, hiding his face there and you heard him chuckled. "This is crazy," You heard him muffle before tilting his head so he can whisper into your ears. "How come you smell so nice. You haven't even take a shower,"

Heat rises your cheeks, Haechan's way of complimenting you is unique and you love it, he makes you feel like a princess. You love hugging him like this, comfortable though he's a little bit heavy but Haechan is the best at hugs.

"We should get up, I have to bring you somewhere but I am already sleepy being in your arms like this," Haechan said and you chuckled at him. "Where do you want to bring me?"

Haechan then got up from you, pulling you up from the bed and pushing you into the shower, "I'll tell you later," He grinned, closing the door for you, leaving you dumbfounded.

--

Haechan walked over to you with your orders. You look around, wondering what you are going to do at Subway in the morning when you could just watch a drama now.

He hands you your Chicken Teriyaki while he excitedly digs in Chicken Slice and Egg. You also took a bite and stared at Haechan. He even eats deliciously.

"Joohee is coming," Haechan said, using his thumb to wipe the sauce away from the corner of your lips boldly. Haechan saw how you were frowning, wondering why she should meet the girl.

But Haechan decided to be a little mysterious, he just smiled, ate, and scrolled his phone.

When you are just about to be bored waiting for this Joohee girl, you hear an excited squeal running over to both of you, the girl immediately sits next to you making you jump out, shocked at her behavior.

"Oh my gosh, Haechan. You are right! She's so pretty!" The girl in front of you turned to Haechan, which Haechan just chuckled at her, shaking his head in amusement.

"Yoojin, she's Joohee," Haechan said, almost laughing at your shocked face then you understand, this is the girl. You nodded, then smiled at the girl.

"You are prettier, Joohee," You did not lie, Joohee is very pretty. Her face reflects soft features and her minimal makeup looks so good on her that you feel envious of her looks.

Joohee turns around to look for someone she knows and she waved to another person which made you frown.

Her face screams feminine but the way she walks and her short hair screams differently. She wears a baggy grey shirt and leather pants. A tomboy?