Thelma on the other hand, bit her inner cheek staring at Alex. She had her travelling bag by her side.

Theresa, however, couldn't miss a good opportunity to take selfies. She ran beside Thelma, "Smile to the camera"

Click! Click! She took different shot, not caring if Thelma was camera-ready.

"Alex! " she called to him. This time, the camera was facing him. She wanted to take a shot of him. A mischievous smile tugged her glossed lips.

"What?" he glared at her.

She took the shot. "Perfect! Thanks for the pose"

He cocked an eyebrow in confusion. Quickly, Theresa sent the pic to him on her phone. A minute later, he was walking towards her.

"Give that phone to me" he smirked.

"Sorry! Not happening " she stretched it out of his reach.

"Give me now" he teased.

"What? The picture was good"

"Young lady, it is not good to drool on your boss. He is hot. I know that but stealing pics. Tsk! " he shook his head. "Now that his naughty! "
Theresa burst out laughing. She looked at Thelma, "Your boss has lost it. You? Hot? Now that's wrong"

"Hey, Thelma! Aren't I hot?"

Thelma blushed. She bit her bottom lip and gave him a thumbs up.

"See! This is a smart lady" he threw his arm on Thelma's shoulder.

"Hey! She is just pretending. Right Thelma? Don't dare say no" she narrowed her eyes at her.

Thelma giggled, "No!"

"I will kill you" Thelma ran behind Alex. Theresa tried slapping her but each slap landed on Alex instead. "Alex, excuse! Thelma deserve to die"

"No! Sir, defend me" Thelma giggled, hiding behind him.

Theresa aimed and missed as Alex hid Thelma. "Fine! I will kill you then"

Her playful slaps fell like rain on his chest.

"Ok! Sorry! Geez!" Alex gripped her wrist.

"Let go!"

"Nope!" he replied. From behind him, Thelma stuck her tongue out.

"But... " Theresa was cut off by Alex's ringing phone.

He picked the call and walked away.

"Sorry, Thelma. Your knight  in shining armor isn't here" Theresa slapped her shoulder playfully. Thelma did the same.

"Ouch! Such guts!" Theresa slapped her again.

"You slapped me first" Thelma slapped back.

"You were the one who supported Alex " Theresa sneered, hands on her hips.

"So? "

"Thelma, so you are this naughty? "

"Theresa, so you are this naughty? " Thelma mimicked her and giggled.

Theresa glared at her. "It's not over"

"Hey guys" a voice yelled behind them. They snapped their heads to the direction.

"Oscar?" Thelma whispered.

"Kelvin?" Theresa gulped.

The twist here is that Theresa had invited Oscar so that some sparks can take place between Thelma and him. She didn't invite Kelvin because she feared something might happen since he caught her and Alex kissing.

However, Thelma invited Kelvin because he was a close friend to Theresa. She didn't invite Oscar because she felt it would confuse her since she liked Alex.

Now they were busted. They have to deal with whatever drama that would take place.

"Hi! I am Ursula" a whisper was heard.

They looked at the chubby girl that stood behind Oscar.

A smile creased Thelma's face, "Oh! I remember you. You are Oscar's friend. We met that day his puppy got missing "

Ursula smiled and pushed her big-rim glasses to balance ob her nose.

"I do remember you" Ursula replied.

Alex walked up to them.

"Are these your friends?" his voice sounded cold. He had a stern look now. His expression was just like the ones he had in the past; emotionless.

"Yes! " Theresa smiled. "Like I said before. The more the merrier "

"Hey! Sorry I'm late" Caroline ran to them.

Theresa's smile grew wider, "The more the merrier "

Alex sighed, "Since you believe in that. Let me take the pleasure of announcing that our investor would be joining us".

"Good! Like I said... " Kelvin interrupted Theresa.

"When are we leaving?" A goofy smile played on his lips.

"As soon as the investor walks in" Alex replied.

"No worries! I am here" a deep familiar husky voice bellowed.

Theresa's eyes shut wide open.

    ~~~Author's note~~~

What do you think of this chapter? Who could be the investor? How will this trip go?

Thanks for reading. Pls vote and comment. Love ya ❤❤