Space Between

"This wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't bring him here", Giselle said, looking at her friends who all had guilty looks on their faces, "What were you thinking?", she yelled. Evie stepped up, "He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him", she defended. Carlos looked at her, "Yeah, and we completely blew it", he reminded her. Jay stopped the two of them from fighting, "Okay, so what are we going to do?", he asked. Giselle shook her head, "We...", she gestured to the four of them, "Aren't going to do anything. This is between me and Uma. And now I have to go get him", she said, frustrated.

Mal looked at her friend, "You're still gonna have to go through Hook, your brother and all of Uma's other little pirate minions", she said. Jay nodded, "Yeah, you're gonna need us", he said. "Uma said to come alone", she reminded them. Evie sighed, "Elle, come on", she said, trying to convince her. Carlos turned to them, "She said to come alone", he said siding with Giselle, not wanting to make the situation worse, "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere". Jay sighed, "We'll be here when you get back", he promised her. Giselle nodded, grabbing her bow and slinging her quiver over her shoulder before walking out of the hangout.

Giselle arrived at the restaurant and slammed open the doors, "I'm back", she called out, getting Uma's attention. Uma glared at her, "Loser, party of one. Right this way, please", she said, pointing to a table nearby. Giselle walked over and sat down in the chair, "I see this place still stinks", she said looking around. Uma scoffed, "Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today, Princess", she said sarcastically. Giselle rolled her eyes, "Where is he?", she asked. Uma smirked at the girl, "You know, I dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook", she chuckled.

"I'm flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a second thought since I left", Giselle said with a shrug. Uma glared at her and slammed her hands down on the table, "Obviously. You have your perfect little life, don't you?", she said before turning to everyone else, "Doesn't she have the perfect little life?", she yelled. Everyone started laughing and shouting in agreement, "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike", Uma continued. "If you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. There is no need to bring Ben into this", Giselle said frustrated with Uma's games. Uma laughed, "It may be a little unnecessary, but it is so much fun. Here's the deal", she started.

Giselle scoffed, "Just like your mother, always a catch", she said. Uma sat down across from her and set her arm on the table, suggesting she wanted to arm wrestle, "If you win, Ben is free to go", she said. Giselle rolled her eyes and accepted the challenge by placing her arm on the table, "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?", Uma asked. "Still holding onto hope that you can beat an archer at arm wrestling?", Giselle asked her. Uma smirked at her, "I've only seen that  inflated sense of self worth one place. Your father. How'd that work out for him?", She asked sarcastically. Giselle glared at her, hating when she was compared to her father, "On three", she said.

"One"

"Two"

"Three", the two of them counted down as they begun. Giselle wasn't even breaking a sweat, "You know that whole, princess act. Ugh, Never bought if for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain", Uma said. Giselle smirked at her, "And you can slap on a pirate hat but you're still shrimpy", she laughed as her eyes started to turn white. Giselle was so close to winning but Uma still had a trick up her sleeve, "If I win...you bring me the wand", she said. That caught Giselle off guard and gave Uma the opportunity she needed to win. All the pirates cheered as Uma slammed Giselle's hand down on the table, "Now... if you want Beasty Boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at noon. Sharp", she started to walk away but turned back to look at her, "Oh, and if you blab...you can kiss your baby goodbye", she laughed.