I don't remember [5]

Emily  P.O.V

“Are you ss..ure Em” Ali slurred. You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun it just happens.  “I’ve never been more sure about anything” I replied to ail. Her hand roamed my body. She kissed and kneaded my breast, I moan with pleasure she smiles when I moan her name and in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with Ali. I can only just see her. She kissed all down my stomach leaving marks. She slowly kisses my inner thigh which causes throbbing action between my thighs , I grab the sheets to hold it in. My back arches as her tongue swirls around my thighs. Ali stops kissing my thigh and out her tongue straight in to my core. The feeling is amazing I just want to take her already. I don’t want her to stop. She removes her tongue and pushes her finger in and out. I finally reached my climax. I look up and Ali has rolled over and is passed out, I quickly put my clothes back on and lay down next to her.

The Next Morning

I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. I feel Ali start to move. She places her arms over my body. Her beautiful blue eyes flutter open, it wasn’t happiness that crossed her face it was a shocked look.

Ali- Emily omg. What happened last night?

Em- you do not remember?

Ali- no but did we you know

Em- yes we did

Ali- Emily the last thing I remember was you saying that you wanted me

Em- Then we kissed which leaded to other things.

Ali- I cheated on Noel. I'm with Noel, I can't just leave him

Em- You even said last night that you feel something special when you kiss me

Ali- I need time okay Em...

Em- okay Ali.

Ali- Em I meant everything I said last night.

Em- really?

Ali- yeah i really did

Em- Ali you should really go to Noel and sort things out before we get into something if that's what you want.

Ali- I have to think about things Em ...

Ali got up and left the room. She really didn’t remember at all. So who is she going to choose Noel or I ?

Hey everyone  xx this is a short chapter I know ,  I will make a really long one tomorrow to make up for this one being short. Will Ali choose Noel or Em? Please comment and Vote thanks guys  xx