Night Out [2]

Emily P.O.V

My heart was broken, it was shattered to pieces. Ali didn't believe a single word I was saying. I placed the ice cold blade against my wrist, I knew this was the only way. I pulled the blade across my warm arm. At first it wasn't deep but then I began to go deeper and deeper. The blood from my arm was dripping of. I felt chills run down the back of my spine. I was sitting in a puddle of blood from my arm. I couldn't feel the pain. I pulled my legs up into my chest and cried and cried. Why did this happen to me. I love her

Alison P.O.V

I ran up to my bedroom and just stared crying. We had so many good memories but all good things must come to an end. I need her , I want her. I need to take my mind of her. I text Noel and ask if he wants to go out tonight

Alison - Hey Do you want to hit the town with me tonight ? x

Noel- Sure babe ;) What time should I pick you up ? x

Alison - As soon as you can. Can't wait to have fun babe.

I hope in the shower and get ready. I put on my skin tight black dress that stops mid-thigh, I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs and opened the door so quickly that it nearly hit my face. I saw Noel standing there in a plain white shirt with black skinny jeans. He looked really hot. He had his hands in his pocket.

"You look amazing" He said while a smile on his face.

"Shut up lets go" I replied. He opened his car door for me so that I could get in. I blushed. We drove to The Night Club and we went in. The music is so loud I can't even hear myself think. Noel and I took 4 shots before heading onto the dancing floor. The party was only just beginning and the night was still young. I felt Noel grind on me as we were dancing, it felt so good. I turn around to face him. I wrap my hands around his neck. Noel pulled me closer to him. I closed the distance between us by leaning in to kiss him. His lips touched mine it felt amazing, A moan escaped from my mouth. Noel smiled and pulled away.

"Tease " I yelled, He just simply smirked. As the night went on I took more and more shots. We were on the way home when I felt the need to touch him, the urge. I looked at Noel who was construing on the road. I began to unbutton his shirt, He laughed at my actions. I began kissing his neck and roaming his body with my hands. He began to get hard. Noel pulled over to the side of the road. I pulled him onto my seat. Noel kissed me back with so much passion. I took began to take my dress off his jaw dropped.

"Honey, My eyes are up here" I laughed. I pulled him in closer. He entered me, it felt amazing . I moaned with joy. I looked at him we has in the same state I was. "NOEL" I screamed with pleasure. The night carried on and on. We both fell asleep in the car.

****

I woke up to the rising sun with noel's arms wrapped around me. I check my phone CRAP! It's 9:55 am and I am supposed to meet the girls at 10:00. I start to move which causes Noel to move.

"Good morning babe" He whispered while pulling me down for a kiss. I felt so good to be with him. I kiss him passionately on the lips.

"Can you drive me to the brew quickly. I have to meet the girls at 10:00" I questioned him. He nodded his head and we both quickly got changed into last night's clothes. We pulled up at the brew at 10:10, the girls are going to kill me for being late. I give Noel a quick kiss and tell him I will text him later.

****

I find all the girls sitting at the table by the window. I sit myself next to Aria and Spencer , Hanna and Emily were opposite me. They all were looking at me funny.

Alison- Hey guys

Aria, Spencer and Hanna- Hey

Emily - Hi

Hanna - So who was the person who dropped you off Ali?

Aria, Spencer and Emily - HANNA!!

Hanna - We were all thinking it

Ali- It was just my friend, You guys don't know him

Aria - how was your night

Ali- Good, I hit the clubs.

Hanna- And you didn't invite us because?

Ali- I needed to clear my head

Em and I looked at each other when I said that. How am I going to tell her about Noel ...

Hey guys xx I hope you like this story please comment and give me some ideas.