꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟹.

THE CHOCOLATE EYED WEREWOLF ROSE A BROW, intrigued by what she said

THE CHOCOLATE EYED WEREWOLF ROSE A BROW, intrigued by what she said. so she was lost, huh?

walking up to her, the chains on his wrists clanked with each step he took, his tongue poking past his lips to dampen them. "that so, red? ahh, well where were you headed to? as a fellow gentleman, i could probably assist with escorting you~!" he offered with a giggle, side-eying the girl as he reached his hand out to peek underneath the blanket that rested above the food in her basket.

the female gently slapped his clawed hand away from touching the food, sighing softly, "okay firstly — please don't call me that," she told him, her eyes narrowing in suspicion, "call me y/n please and secondly, don't touch the food! it's for my grandfather — who i should be heading to right now."

"interesting," he thought to himself, retracting his hand as he eyed the basket and then the girl. unconsciously, he licked his lips again.

the food from that basket smelled amazing, but her?

something about her drew him like a starved wolf to a naive little lamb. he wanted her all to himself; to taste her flavor when no one was looking, to rub his claws through her silky tresses and lastly.

to devour her completely.

"yoohoo — oikawa-senpai? you still with me?" she called, waving her hand a few times in front of his face in hopes of snapping him from his daze.

goodness he seemed so zoned out, his pupils even shrank, just what the hell was he thinking about? he seemed like he was getting ready to kill something..

psh nahh, he would've done that earlier right? he is a werewolf after all and those shits pounce fast on their prey. and he hasn't so..

he blinked with a slow nod following, his ears twitching a bit when he ran a hand through his fluffy tufts, "ah — yes?" he was a bit unsure at his own words, "something up, y/n-chan?"