꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝟷𝟽.

Y/N PLACED THE FLAT OF HER PALM ON THE MIRROR, a rush of memories flooding the confinements of her brain

Y/N PLACED THE FLAT OF HER PALM ON THE MIRROR, a rush of memories flooding the confinements of her brain. it felt electrifying, as though the person in the reflective glass sent shockwaves through her.

she was a second year attending aoba johsai, a prestigious high school in miyagi prefecture.. and she lived in a neighborhood with tooru and hajime right across from her.

whatever tooru had done — whatever magic he had used on her, it served its purpose better than any of her attempts had.

when she removed her hand from the glass, she caught a glimpse of a twinkle behind her before the illusion faded into oblivion, leaving her in the library with the brunet, as they both were.

when he felt a twitch from her hands, he squeezed them as reassurance, leaning in closer. "any luck?" the demon king asked her softly, tentatively. as if he wasn't sure whether or not he should speak yet.

a smile finally blossomed on y/n's lips as she nodded her head, squeezing his hands back. "i believe so. whatever you did, somehow returned my memories to me — i know where the book is!" she told him, taking a step closer. "i remember it all."

relief washed over the brunet as his shoulders fell. "i'm glad you're okay, i-i don't know what i would have done to myself if i had brought you pain." he whispered, lowering his forehead to hers.

her cheeks warmed at the contact as she shook her head, cupping his cheek. "you could never hurt me, tooru-san." she reassured him quietly before meeting his gaze. "on another note.. i saw your y/n laying on my bed, back home — as though maybe.." a tentative pause. "we had somehow switched places."

tooru flushed a little at her initial comment before letting out a contemplative hum. "with the magic in our world, it's very possible. i just.. don't know how to retrieve the book." he trailed off before letting out a breath. "to send you back." oikawa finished, releasing her hands to pace around the aisle.

eyeing him carefully, y/n leaned against the shelf to think, if she could remember anything from the book she had taken.

as the demon king stated, he'd gotten rid of the book in his anger, upon being torn apart from the y/n he loved. somehow, he hadn't remembered the last story but had named the two tales before it- which she had lived through yesterday and the day prior.