As soon as he had sat him down, Thor went up into the air in the direction of where they came from. Steve took a deep breath and tapped his ear piece.

"I'm standing in front of the door. I'm going in" he kicked the old rusty door open.

"Go get him Tiger!" he heard Clint answer and Steve walked into the darkness.

His eyes quickly got used to the dark. He hurried through the tunnel, but careful not to make any noise. At one point the tunnel split into three different corridors like some kind of maze. Steve let out a curse.

Then he heard noise. It was too far away for him to hear what it was, but it came from the tunnel to the right. That was probably his best shot so he crept down that corridor.

There was a door further down that hallway. Some light shone through a small window of glass in the door. The noise came from inside that room. It sounded like metal hitting other metal and there were male voices coming from the room as well.

Steve snuck closer and looked through the small window. He felt a rush of relief when he saw Tony in there. He was alive and that was the most important thing. He was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. Steve guessed that his hands were tied behind his back. He had a large wound on his forehead from where his head had collided with the counter and he seemed to be conscious. Rumlow was standing next to him and four heavily armed soldiers were standing around in the room. Nobody noticed the blonde man outside the door, they were all focused on Tony.

"Forget about it Rumlow" Steve heard Tony say "I have been in this situation before where I escaped and that time I didn't even have five friends who was looking for me"

Rumlow grabbed Tony's chin and lifted it so Tony had to look at him. The hydra soldier let out a humorless laughter.

"You think they will look for you? Really? I think they are celebrating that they finally got rid of you" he said and let go of Tony. He spat at the ground, between Tony's legs, in disgust. Then he knelt down beside Tony and whispered something in his ear.

Tony's jaw seemed to tighten, but suddenly he noticed Steve through the window. The super soldier held a finger to his lips and Tony understood. He lowered his gaze like he listened to Rumlows words, but his mouth seemed to form a silent 'thank god'.

Rumlow stopped talking and leaned away with a smug smile. Tony gave him a dead stare.

"You know what? Go fuck yourself Rumlow" Tony said and spat him in his face.

All the guards took a step towards them, but Rumlow held up a hand and they stopped. He wiped his face with the other hand. The smug grin was nowhere to be seen and now he looked angrily at Tony.

Steve was surprised when Rumlow took out a key and removed the handcuffs from Tony's wrists. Tony looked at Rumlow with confusing and alertness, while he rubbed his red and bruised wrists. They both knew something was going to happen, but what?

Steve got his answer when Rumlow grabbed Tony by the back of his neck and threw him down on the floor. It seemed like the dark haired hydra agent had run out of patience.

"Enough talk!" he said "I don't know why hydra suddenly is so interested in the arc reactor, but I don't care. Either you built one for us or you die right now!"

Tony had tried to get on his feet, but Rumlow kicked him hard in the rips and he fell down on the floor once again, this time clutching his side.

Steve couldn't stand there and do nothing while Rumlow was hurting Tony. He kicked the door open and threw his shield at one of the soldiers, knocking him out. The three others attacked him instantly.