Neighbors 36.

JENNY'S POV.

"Is that.." Jai spoke, his voice sounded really low and hurt.

"Yeah it is, Jai i'm sorry." I said. I turned to look at him but he was still staring at them. 

 So I come into Sam's living room finding her asleep with another guy on the couch. Of course its horrible for Jai and I should feel bad for him but why do I feel happy? I was lucky enough Sam forgave me for kissing Jai and from that moment on I decided there was nothing I could do to make Jai Brooks fall for me like the way he fell for Sam. I was just gonna be happy for them and try to move on from James but why do I always find myself thinking about Jai? 

"I'm just g-gonna get some a-air." After a few moments of silence he walked outside. I just sighed and took one last look at Sam and Christian cuddling on the couch then went after him. He was sitting on the doorsteps, his hands in his hair and biting his bottom lip.

"Jai I'm sure there's nothing going on between them, there is a good explanation behind all of this."  I tried to sound as sweetly as possible but it didn't seem to make any difference to his face.

"But.. but what if there's no explanation? What if I just wasted my second chance and now shes gone? I was a jerk to her tonight.." 

"Jai trust me you're not a jerk, every girl should have a guy like you in their lives." I smiled. He finally looked at with a sorry look on his face. 

"Jenny.." He sighed. He obviously hadn't forgot about my feelings for him.

"Jai its okay really." He gave me a smile and took my hand, spreading goosebumps all around my body. 

"How about you just go home get some sleep then talk to Sam in the morning. I think both of you are too upset to talk right now." He nodded and stood up and started walking over to his house. I was just about to do the same when I heard him call my name. I turned around and saw him standing there with a smile on his face and hands in his pocket.

So gorgeous.

"Thanks." He smiled then turned back around and went to his house. Okay, the feelings for him are defiantly back.

Shit..

LUKE'S POV.

"Please you have to help me man!" 

"No, I already told you Luke! We can't let you use the DJ booth!" The guy working backstage yelled. 

"No you don't get it! Its for a girl that I really like butI 've just haven't made my move yet and I know shes waiting for me to kiss her and I've finally made up a good plan and I just need to-" 

"Hold up, you're talking really fast. You have to use the DJ booth to kiss a girl?" He raised his eyebrow at me and had a confused look on his face. I nodded slowly and the guy started laughing. 

"Why don't you just kiss her dude? You don't need some damn booth to kiss your girl." He laughed. 

"But I wanna make it special! You know like, really special." I said only making him laugh even more. 

"Sorry but you're not getting the booth." By that he walked away. There goes my awesome plan. I sighed and sat down on the floor and started thinking of a another plan. I had spend the last two days working on that plan. I was gonna play her favorite song then ask her to dance with me and kiss her after the song finished, why didn't I ask about the booth earlier? But I'm Luke Brooks, I don't need someone's permission to do something but somethings stopping me..