Neighbors 12.

SAM'S POV.

I woke up the next day not in my bed. I was laying between Beau and Jai on their couch while the tv was still on since last night. 

After the whole 'Robbie is an ass and I never wanna see his frog face again' thing the guys took me to their house since my parents were out the whole weekend with Gina and my brother went out with his friends. I was wearing Jai's shirt, the same one I wore when i stayed here for the first time. I looked up at his beautiful face. 

How can i stay mad at him?

I can't.. 

I stood up slowly, careful not to wake them and found a piece of paper and a pen.

Didn't want to wake you guys! 

Call me when your up and i'll come over :) 

Sam xx

I placed the note on the little coffee table in front of the tv and went out. It was 10:30 and really warm outside. I checked my phone for the first time since I left my house last night. 

5 missed calls from my brother.

I decided to text him to let him know that i was alright.

To: My big bro!:  Sorry i didn't call u last night, call me when u see this! x

I unlocked my front door and saw from the corner of my eye a older woman staring at me. Then I realized I was just wearing Jai's shirt. 

I looked back at her and gave her a evil yet silly glare and she walked away with her dog. I got inside and went straight to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I got out, wrapped a towel around my body and went to my bedroom. 

Just then my phone buzzed.

From: Jai the dork!:  Got a little worried when i woke up and had no Sammy in my arms? :( But we're up now so come over! :) xx

I am most defiantly gonna forgive him now..

I mean, who wouldn't? 

He and his brothers practically saved my life last night!

To: Jai the dork!:  lol im alive, dont worry! ;) have 2 get dressed then i'll come! xx

I put on some trackies and my oversizesed superman hoodie, put my hair up in a messy bun and walked over to the Brooks.

"Hey how are you?" Luke greeted me as I walked trough the door. 

"I'm good thanks, and thank you guys so much for last night. I seriously don't want to know what could've happen if you weren't there."  Their faces turned in to big smiles and they all gave me a big bear hug.

"We would never want anything to happen to our little Sammy." Beau said in a baby voice. I laughed then we all fell on the floor ending up in a big pile of losers on the kitchen floor.

"My back.. Beau you're so heavy.." Luke groaned trying to stand up. Beau apparently said or did something that made Luke start to chase him around the house leaving me and Jai left on the floor.  I didn't realize that he was laying on top of my until we both had stopped laughing at Luke and Beau.

"Can I talk to you-" We both started at the same time. We laughed still not moving away from each other. 

"My room?" He asked. I nodded then he helped me up and we walked upstairs to his room. 

"So you wanna go first?" I asked sitting down on his bed. He didn't do the same instead he picked up his guitar.

"I know that I hurt you but that was never the plan. SHE kissed ME I didn't even kiss back, I know it looked bad but you never let me explain myself." He paused and sat down on the bed next to me.