.:izuku midoriya x trans male reader:.

HI READ THIS! this chapter is written with the reader as a ftm trans guy! so if you dont wanna read that then. dont read it lol

also if you are a trans person reading this worried that im gonna write it weird then dont worry too much. im a trans man myself lol this isnt gonna be all weird and fetishey and gross

im gonna put y/n in brackets from now on to make it look kinda nicer. so itll be [Y/n]

you live with your parents in this in an apartment, but theyre away for the day so youve got the place to urself basically

y/n- first name
l/n- last name
b/n- your birth name

title: handsome

trigger warnings: transphobia, misgendering and deadnaming, t-slur, sexual assault

---
THIRD PERSON POV

It all happened so fast. One minute you were on your way to the corner store to pick up some snacks for you and your boyfriend, and the next minute you were shoved up against a wall in the dark of an alley.

"Ah ah ah, look who it is. It's the little UA girl who thinks she's a fucking boy. Your name is [Y/n], huh? Personally I think [B/n] suits you a lot more." you couldn't see whoever it was well, but you could tell it was a man and you smelt cigarette smoke and alcohol on his breath.

"What the hell? Who are you? Let me go! Help! HELP ME!" you started panicking and yelled out before the man slapped a hand over your mouth.

"Shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you, bitch. You're lucky I dont fucking kill you right now." he hissed at you, and even in the shadows you could see that he had a smirk on his face. Your eyes widened and you became even more panicked than before.

This had never happened to you before. You've been bullied and called names, but you never thought something like this would happen. What the fuck are you supposed to do? You need help. Somebody. Please.

"I can tell you're a fucking woman just from this," his free hand groped at your chest. you were binding and wearing a hoodie but you guess that just... wasn't enough. You feel tears prick at your eyes as you let out a weak 'no' and shook your head. He just kept smiling, and leaned in close, "I'm gonna fix you, [B/n]."

His hand trailed along your sides. You felt dirty. When you tried to kick him away he held you back with his own legs. He was so much stronger than you.

You were full on sobbing by now, wishing you were anywhere but here, wishing you were fucking dead.

"[Y/n]?"

Izuku? IZUKU! Oh, you still can't talk well. You looked over at the messy green haired boy and felt relief. Help. Please help. Please fucking help.

"What, are you her fucking boyfriend? You a tranny too?" the man laughed, but while he was distracted he loosened his grip, giving you time to shove away from him. You ran. Past the man. Past the alley. Past your boyfriend, who looked extremely pissed off at the man. All you could think about was going home.

The moment you got to your apartment you slammed and locked the door. And you cried.

You cried for a long time. Sitting in front of the door, not even bothering to take your shoes off, or your hoodie. You just cried. You think about how much you'd like to melt into the floor and disappear and never fucking come back.

There was a soft knock on the door, more of a warning than anything, before a key turned and you saw Izuku poke his head inside.

"[Y/n]..." you let out another sob as you stoof up as fast as you could and nearly tackled him with a hug. He shut the door and leaned against it with you in his arms.

"[Y/n], you're okay now. I promise. He can't hurt you anymore love." He whispered, rubbing circles in your back.

"H-He... H-He was-... He tried to-" It seemed like you couldn't get any words out, and Izuku just shushed you.

"I know baby, I know. I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner. After you left he was knocked out by my quirk and the police escorted him away. He's going to jail for a long time. He won't hurt you anymore." I hugged him even tighter than i was, not being able to say thank you. "I love you so so much [Y/n]. More than anything in the world. You're the handsomest man I fucking know. Don't take anything he said seriously."

Your breathing eventually calmed a bit and you were able to get a few words out, though your face was still burried in your boyfriend's neck. "Th-Thank you, Izuku. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. We can talk more about this later, alright? For now how about you go get changed out of those clothes and I'll run you a bath. You can have my hoodie to wear afterwards. Then we can sit on your couch and watch that one movie you've been talking about. Does that sound good?" He slightly pulled you off of him and wiped your tears with his thumb. You nodded at him before leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips.

"But I never got any snacks for us." you mumbled, leaning your forehead onto his.

"I think I have some in my bag. But don't worry about that right now, okay? Go in your room and take your binder off, you've probably been wearing it all day, handsome." Izuku smiled at you, ruffling your hair. You laughed a bit and smiled back at the freckled boy, before heading off into your bedroom to get ready for a movie night with your lovely boyfriend.

---

this was very angsty im sorry. i tried to make it as sweet as possible for the ending though. remember to leave requests in the req chapter or my dms