"Use my car." YangYang taking out his keys from his pocket.

"No, use my car" Jaehyun started to bicker. YangYang was about to speak up but Johnny take Jaehyun keys and lead to the owner's car.

"Let's use Jaehyun's for today" Johnny smiled. Rachel and Mark giggled at the back.

"Don't ever try to scratch any new equipments in here, Jungwoo just apply it yesterday" Jaehyun reminded every 5 people in the car

"Let's just take YangYang's car instead" Johnny joked while playfully unbuckle his seat belt and pretend to go out from the sports car. Jaehyun hestitate to stop him.

"Wimp." Johnny chuckled. The garage door opened automatically and Johnny started the engine, drove off from the mansion.

It has been 10 minutes in the car and everyone minding their own business. The journey is quiet, none of them tries to speak a sentence. Mark along with Johnny at the front seat mean while the other four sit close to each other with no gap between them at the back seat.

"Hey Rachel." Mark call out the girl. Rachel lift her head.

"You said you  wanna buy paint for the weapons?" Mark asked her in his english Canadian accent. Rachel nods.

"I need some coffee first then we get go ahead for shopping some stuff" Johnny said in english.

"You just go ahead buy your own coffee soon, I'll look after them but remember, as always, if buy yourself a coffee don't forget about mine" Jaehyun said in his playfull english tone. Johnny giggled.

"Can anyone stop talking about coffee for a sec? I need taro milk tea" YangYang whine like a little child in english. They all basically started to talk in english

"Jeez, YangYang! You act like a 4 year-old child!" Rachel pushed him harshly and YangYang hit his head by the window.

"Hey Naomi! Johnny wanted to buy you a lingerie" YangYang joked. Johnny choked on his own saliva, Naomi was ready burst out while the rest laugh out loud. Naomi reach out for YangYang and pinch him at the thighs. YangYang screamed painfully.

"Say it again and I'll burn you" Naomi said coldly in english.

"You know how to speak english" Jaehyun dumbfounded. Naomi nods.

"How?" YangYang asked while caressing his thighs. Naomi just shrugged her shoulders.

"Secret" Naomi smiled and she started to get out from the car as they already reach Neo City.

"I gotta go get some coffee, you four look after the girls" Johnny remind them.

"We're not 4 year-old, old hag" Rachel mock Johnny as he started to leaving the other 4 men.

"So, where do you wanna shop in?" YangYang asked in english. Naomi just shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't ask me. It's my first time in this mall." Naomi said as she walk and stay close to Rachel.

"Not all people are allowed to enter this mall because we own it and we built this city, so, we have, free pass and let's just shop anywhere we want" Rachel said. Naomi agreed and walk beside Rachel. The three other men walk behind their backs.

Hendery fasten his pace and walk next to Naomi, giving her a reminder.

"There's a few people knew you're Merciless Mike, so be cautious by your surroundings" Hendery whispers to her ear. Naomi lightly nods as she walk closer to Hendery while he change his pace a bit slower.

"This store is kinda new" Jaehyun grabbed their attention to the new store, which sell some new fashion style of clothes which match every each of their style. The store sell grunge,edgy and sharp looking clothes.

"Oh My God, taste!" Rachel jumping in excitement while holding Mark's arm. She dragged Mark to join her explore the store. Naomi,Hendery,Jaehyun and YangYang joined their back while talking.

"Johnny have been changing my fashion taste lately" Naomi state. Hendery and YangYang chuckled. Jaehyun smiled.

"You mean, he has been changing everyone's fashion taste, he also changed ours." Jaehyun empasize the word 'everyone'.

"How come he had that great fashion sense?" Naomi wondered.

"He's the only child of a famous fashion designer at United States. His parents told him to find a new fashion vibe for the world and yes, before he join the gang, he's a designer too, in his mother's company, he discovered this grunge,edgy,sharp vibe designs and decided to spread all over the world." Jaehyun told her some Johnny's background.

"How did he join in this gang shit?" Naomi dig deeper.

"Well, honey. He faked his death" YangYang said.

"Wow, that's risky" Naomi said.

"I know right? What if his mom found out?" Yangyang carelessly whispered.

"Talk behind my back?" Johnny approach them while holding his and Jaehyun's coffee. He gladly took the coffee from Johnny's hand.

"Your back ground story sounds greasy" Naomi said with a straight face. Johnny pretend to be offended.

"We all know mafias come from a family issues. It's classic, like yours" Johnny said. Naomi just standing there next to Hendery while Jaehyun,YangYang and Johnny enter the store.

"Let's go" Hendery dragged Naomi into the store.

"I don't like this, Hendery" She said, while her left hand tries to break free her other hand from Hendery's grip.

"Johnny, do you have any new look for her?" Hendery lead Naomi to Johnny, who's looking for set of outfits that suits her.

"Actually, I do have" Johnny smiled, putting down his coffee cup on the deco table.

"I decided you to try this 80s, 90s vibe and this goth vibe" Johnny handed her clothes to try on. Naomi eyes wondering over Johnny's pick.

"You mean, Johnny's vibe" Naomi stated. Johnny smiled as he knows what she meant. Johnny created grunge vibe. Yes. It is.

"Okay, off you go to the fitting room" Johnny playfully shooed her.