The end?

As i continued staring at dazai i noticed that... he...HE PISSED HIMSELF??
"BAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA WTF DUDE YOU PISSED YOURSELF WHAT ARE A FUCKING SQUID?"
"Urte stop making fun of dazai!1!1 >:(" Shouted Elze. With that, i instantly shut up, slightly ashamed of my actions. Not cause i made fun of dazai, but that i have made elze mad at me.
The silence was interrupted by dazai standing up and sniffing, most likely from the crying.
"Where are you going now čigone!?"
"Get out of my way" He said calmly but aggressively.
"OH IM IN YOUR WAY? BRO YOURE THE ONE IN MY WAY! ELZYTE IS BREAKING THE RULES AND STAYS HERE THE WHOLE DAY WHILE IM UPSTAIRS SITTING LIKE A MORON READING HENTAI!"
"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He shouted pushing past me.
"CAN YOU BOTH STOP ARGUING FOR ONCE? IM SICK OF IT!" With that i closed the basement door and went upstairs "Im going to cut off that mf pp >:(" i mumbled pulling my hentai from underneath the bed. Walking up to my closet and pulling out a bottle of vodka and a pack of cigarettes. I sat on my bed crying and reading some yuri hentai. Thats what i always do to deal with my dazaiphobia. 'Maybe i should call Rem for a hookup...No i shall not'
After the whole bottle of vodka and around 20 sandwiches with lašiniai i finally fell asleep, and had a dream about bebe chocola.

The morning was cold and rainy. I open my eyes, get up, and look around the room...Elze is not here. As i stand up tge hangover hits hard and i almost throw up "If im going to throw up im throwing on that degrad" i mumbled slowly heading to the basement. I open the door and... dazai and elze are both gone, the ropes and chains are destroyed in pieces and there is. o note on the ground,Where tf did that hoe go with my wifey >:(?!" I go to the kitchen and see dazai and Elzyte chatting and laughing, eating lasagna with wine...FOR BREAKFAST- oh itd 4pm.
"Hello..." i mumble looking down,they both stay quiet and just glare at me. "Elze,Dazai...Im sorry ok? Dazai you hoe im sorry, i just get very jelous that you get to spend so much time with elze, and that youre a tall alpha, and im just a midget that survives on vodka and hentai" Im already crying again, sobbing like a moron
"Its ok urte senpai" "Yes im not mad at you as well :)" Elze says.

You would think that this is a good end but the truth is...the eternal war between me and dazai...will never EVER end, until he stops simping for my wifey

will never EVER end, until he stops simping for my wifey

rare picture of dazai after me breaking his teeth