re-marry me elze

Ive been living in the woods, in a cave for 2 months now. I dont know is the police searching for me or not, but honestly i couldnt care less. Every day i hunt, explore the woods, and whilsts walking around, plot my revenge, my ultimate killing, the slaughter in which only one person will be killed. But i have decided, to go back home. I miss elze, i miss taking iut my anger or dazai, and i miss radiatoriai, cause man its cold as shit outside.
I approach our house. The place has not changed at all. Pulling out my keys and opening the door i am greeted with dazai, with more bandages then normal, staring at me like im a ghost, which doesnt surprise me since i was thought to be dead.
"Sveiki draugai, as pragaro karalius" i said to dazai.
"T-THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE!?"
"Dazaiiii~ whats going on down there?" I heard elzes sweet voice, the voice i have so painfully missed, soon to be followed with her peeking her head down from the stairs. The eyes of hers that i have missed so much were now filled with and emotion i couldnt read.
"URTE!?" She exclaimed.
"Im here to eliminate the simp" i said pointing my make shift gun i made out of bone, wood and leaves at dazai.
"N-no urte dont kill me, i know im daunas and simp and stole your wifey but im atsilikes and dont realize how cute you and elze are together! (omg thanks dazai :0 koks sutapimas) dazai whimpered.
"SILENCE YOU WHORE I WILL SELL YOU TO THE BLACK MARKET AS A SEX SLAVE"
"But i cant... I cant dissapoint elze..."
"Fine ill be mercyful, but from now on, your are going to live in our basement, locked up, and you will only get 1 hour to spend with elze AND NO SEXY TIME I WILL BE WATCHING THROUGH THE CAMERAS!"
"Oh my god urte you are so mercyful, strong and smart :0!"(omg dazai ikik)

And from then on urte and elze lived a happy ever after, whilst dazai was living the life of a stray dog (lol).

So elze, from this story, you can obviously see how smart, and mercyful i am and there fore im the best and i deserve your love uwu