Istanbul 1991 and Constantinople 1452-53

Start from the beginning

When she was ready and not before she squatted down on him and made him her own. This was his fifth encounter of the last hour and a half and not one of the girls had to make any effort to have him perform. The others sat by the fire and watched, giggling and commenting on his fitness girth and endless energy. Not that he could speak or understand the language anyway.

He could feel that this one astride him now was different from the others since she had him totally in her control. Never allowing him any respite, she drove him on to the delight of her sisters who urged her in her efforts. When he could no longer hold himself he let go and yelled out in relief loud into the chamber.

He could not have any inclination that this would ultimately wake his relative from a dreamless sleep, four hundred and forty years later.

He never anticipated such additional gratitude from his customer the Sultan Mehmed II, but he knew the man was overwhelmed with the work carried out by the one thousand men under his and his twin brother James, Earl of Douglas’ command.

The entire fortress was built just inside four months and a huge bonus paid in gold and precious stones was already sailing back to Scotland protected by fifty well armed vessels of the Sultan’s navy. This wealth would be welcome in Douglasdale for the continued wars against the Auld Enemy, the English under Henry VI. More importantly, it would provide the Douglas Clan with funds to continue to oppose the young King of Scotland James II.

The Sultan had entertained the Douglas brothers on several nights in his own quarters where his several wives served food and drink to them all with special attention to their guests. Mehmed had winked at them on several occasions and said to them with a huge grin, “There are many advantages to following the Prophet other than the spiritual. You Scottish infidels should give it a try.”

The Earls Morey and Douglas looked knowingly at each other because they too had the blood in their veins that carried the stories of the Fourth Crusade when their ancestors had taken this same city against the Muslim Turks in the 12th century. The irony of the current situation was not lost on either of them.

When Mehmed said he had a ‘surprise’ for them earlier in the evening neither brother suspected or expected the outcome would be 10 young women well versed in the pleasures of the flesh.

His brother James was berthed in the castle on the other side of the Bosporus along with the masons and soldiers they had provided these past months, but Archie was here in the finished product of their labor and Mehmed himself had settled in here, leaving his wives and children in the older fort.

Douglas was not surprised to hear the Sultan knock and enter the room. As he did so, he smiled and said, ‘What do you think of our fine young ladies? I see that you are not yet fully satisfied,” glancing down at the Douglas and his still aroused state.

“Girls set the bath, we can’t leave our guest unable to dress.” The bath was built into the external wall and was twenty feet long by twenty feet wide and big enough to swim in thought Archie Douglas. “What the Hell could these girls do more than they’d already done?” he thought. Another hour later he had found out and was no longer able to stand so proudly.

As they sipped tea together the edge of the bath, sitting like old cronies the two men discussed the success of the build and the magnificence and power it projected out onto the water, complimenting the older Anadoluhisari on the Anatolian side of the Bosporus.

“I will be sorry to see you depart from our shores,” Mehmed said. “You’re presence here has accomplished more than I ever dreamed possible, and you have given me a fortress like no other, with its round powerful towers and position. My father would be green with envy were he able to behold this place.”

Douglas remained silent contemplating where this conversation was headed and the Sultan continued, “You must be aware of what I am planning now, no not the specifics, I know, but that Constantinople is my goal and I intend to take it this year. I would give much to have your counsel and continued involvement should you be kind enough to give it your consideration.”

Uppermost in Douglas’ mind at that moment were not thoughts of the sexual rapture from earlier, but of murder and revenge on James II who at the very tender age of 10 was the primary villain in the deaths of several prominent Clan Douglas patriarchs. This conversation with the Sultan gave him pause, allowing his quick mind to consider what additional wealth could do in the ongoing Scottish conflicts.

He responded with a smile, "My dear friend, you honor us, my brother and me, and our men will be delighted to fight hand in hand with you. Let me discuss this with James in the morning and we will provide you with our thoughts and advice on this undertaking of yours.”

He continued, “We are but a small contingent of seasoned fighters, but our strengths lie in stealth and subterfuge. This city is of huge proportions and difficult both to attack and to defend. I fancy that we, the Clan Douglas will be able to expose the soft underbelly of the Constantines. We will spend the next week travelling within the city and give you our suggestions then.”

Hi folks, I neglected to say that this will be continued very shortly. Please come back and check or put it on your reading list. That way you'll know when I update. This book is all like from memory, so I add it in the order it comes back to me... enjoy :-)

Next part probaly there Saturdat 10th November.