.:katsuki bakugou x male reader:.

Start from the beginning

He then left, followed by a few other classmates who were lagging behing, and Jirou who gave me a sympathetic smile before heading out the door to catch up with Tsu.

We were alone.

I decided we'd better get started now and if we were lucky we would at least have some spare time to relax afterwards. So I swallowed my pride and asked Bakugou to see the chore list.

"No."

No? What the hell does he mean no?

"What- no? Just show me the damn list so we can get this over with." I replied. There's no way I'll let him get away with doing all the chores and then telling Aizawa I wouldn't help, the little asshole. I'm sure that's what he's planning on.

"It's my fault were fucking here, Pretty Boy, so just let me do it alright!?" he glared at me, "And I know what you're thinking. I'm not gonna tell the damn teacher you didn't help."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're being nice? well, kinda nice. Why?"

" 'Cause I respect you, even if you're a damn extra. You don't annoy me as much as the rest of the extras. And it really is my fault, so... go to your room or something before I change my fucking mind."

My gaze softened. I guess this was his way of apologizing for taking away my trip to the pool, since I'd been looking forward to it for two weeks. I smiled at him.

"That's actually really sweet, Bakugou. I appreciate it."

"Don't say I'm fucking sweet, gross. I'm not a fucking puppy."

"Oh my god, shut up and let my compliment you." I lightly shoved him and laughed, "I won't let you do that though. Please just give me the list? I wanna help you." I gave him puppy dog eyes and he huffed, but gave me the list anyway. He was also blushing a little, which I noted. Guess he really does think I'm a pretty boy.

We decided on a good system for the chores, and actually got them all done pretty efficiently. He even lightened up some more and cracked a smile or two while I was joking around with him.

We were almost finished with everything when I slipped and fell in the kitchen after forgetting I had just mopped the floor. I landed right on my ass, just my luck. "Ah, fuck me! Shit! Ow!"

Bakugou leaned in the doorway from the other room. He was previously wiping down a mirror. "What did you do, idiot- AHAHAHA!" he laughed at the sight of me sitting on the floor angrily and rubbing my own ass.

"Yeah yeah, come help me up, the floor is all slippery because I mopped so-" I was cut off by Bakugou slipping himself, "be careful."

He ended up falling towards me, making me lean back a little bit out of instinct. His arms were on either side of my head. How cliche.

"Uh... fancy seeing you here Bakugou." I tried to make a joke to distract him from the fact that my face was very red. It didn't work well, he just gave me his normal angry glare.

"...Shut up." He said after a few seconds of awkward staring. We eventually both got to our feet and out of the kitchen, and i went over to sit on the couch while bakugou finished with the mirror he was cleaning, which was the last thing I had to check off on our list. Once he was done with that he sat next to me in the living room area, which kind of surprised me.

"Hey, we finished!" I smiled, holding my hand out for a high five. He stared at my hand for a second before giving me a really weak high five.
Dunno what I expected. "Oooookay, now what? There's still like 45 minutes until they're due back from training."

Bakugou yawned, "I don't know. I'm gonna go take a nap." He stood up from his spot on the couch, "Don't bother me."

He walked off in the direction of his room. Okay, rude. Well, I guess I'll just stay here and watch TV or something then. I'm still sore from falling down earlier.

I was just turning the TV on when I beard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Bakugou standing there with a blanket. He looked... kind of flustered? That's odd. This, combined with him blushing earlier today, if I didn't know better I would say he has a crush on me.

Wait a second, I don't know better. He totally does. Oh my god, Katsuki Bakugou has a crush on me.

That's so cute.

"Here, idiot, I brought you this blanket. I don't know if you can like, walk or whatever since you ate shit in the kitchen earlier. Take it." He mumbled, throwing the blanket at my face. Is it weird to say it smelled like him? Is it weird to say I liked it?

"O-Oh! Thank you!" I smiled at him, still holding the blanket. He turned to walk back to his dorm again before I stopped him.

"Hey, hold on! I was about to watch something on TV, do you wanna join me? There's room for two under the blanket!" I grinned at him, holding up the blanket and the remote.

"...Okay."

He's acting very strange. Just okay? No weird insult? No curse words? Odd.

He sat on the couch, closer than he was before, and i draped the blanket over both of us. I decided against asking him what to watch since he would probably say something super hectic and loud. Instead I turned on Criminal Minds and set the remote down, snuggling into the blanket.

"What's this?" he asked me, curious about the show I put on.

"Dude, you don't know Criminal Minds? It's super good!!! It's a show about investigating serial killers and shit and it's set in a universe where quirks don't exist, so they rely on normal forensics and everything. It's super interesting to see what crime would be like in a world with no quirks!" I happily rambled, and he just nodded along, giving me a small smile, "I think you'll really like it Bakugou!!!"

"Katsuki. You can call me Katsuki." he said quickly. "...If i can call you Y/n."

I looked at him surprised. The only other person I've known to call him Katsuki was Kirishima, and maybe his parents. "Oh- Yeah! Yeah, you can call me Y/n."

He nodded in response, turning his attention to the TV again. I decided to say what I've been wanting to say all day, while he was calmer than usual.

"Hey Ba- uh, Katsuki. I... I'm just gonna say it. I saw you blushing earlier and you've been acting weird all day and maybe you're just sick or something but it's kinda coming off as you liking me as more than just a friend and I just wanted to let you know that if that's true I really like you too and I think you're really kind under your asshole exterior and I-" I said all of that in one breath before slowing myself down and taking a few deep breaths. "I... was wondering if you'd wanna maybe go out sometime and get to know eachother more"

I stared at my lap, avoiding eye contact with him. Oh god, did I fuck up? He probably really was just sick and I've been reading him all wrong. Shit I'm suck a fuck up-

"Of course I would, dumbass. Now stop holding your breath and watch your stupid quirkless show."

I let out the breath I didnt know I was holding and smiled up at him. He quickly looked back to the TV to hide the smile plastered on his face. Cutie.

[bonus!!!]

"Awe look, they both worked so hard they fell asleep together."

"Whoa, Bakugou is cuddling L/n? That's new."

"Quiet, Kaminari, you'll wake them up and piss Bakugou off."

"Bakugou and L/n are gay!?"

"Mineta shut up!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING EXTRAS LOOKING AT! MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS! I'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP SHITTY GRAPE! FUCK OFF!"

---
oooookkay so there's the end of the first oneshot. sorry there isnt a lot of romance or whatever i'm still getting the hang of things and i'm pretty rusty from not writing fics in ages so pls forgive me. remember to leave any requests in the req page or in my dm! have a good day uwu