Let's Play Together Again!

Start from the beginning

Asuka: But Coach, is it okay if we don't have Kaminari-kun in the team...

Kidou: That is why Kaminari don't want being in the team. He don't like when people depend too much on him to do all the work and they can just relax just because they have him.

Asuka: I see. Then isn't there any way we can ask him to join the soccer club?

Kidou: Leave him be. Hazama and Minamisawa still have faith for him to come back. Just leave him for now.

He walk away as Asuka look back at the field. While walking ahead, Kaminari stop and look at the field where Raimon soccer team is training really hard.

Kaminari(In mind): This feeling... It's half-half again...

(Flashback)

While reading magazine in his room and lying on his bed, he heard the door was knocked.

Kaminari: Come in.

When the door opened, it reveal it was Nami.

Nami: Nii-chan.

Kaminari: *sit up* Nami, huh?

He sit up at his bed while Nami went sit next to him on Kaminari's bed.

Kaminari: What do you want?

Nami: Actually, Nii-chan... *smile* Today's match is great! Nii-chan finally play soccer again!

Kaminari: Eh?

Nami: That shoot you use in the game! Thunderbolt! That was the original hissatsu technique that you came up long time ago, and I finally get to see it!

Kaminari: Well, that's...

Nami: Nii-chan, is there something wrong?

Kaminari: I'm still not sure.

Nami: About what?

Kaminari: About playing soccer again. There's some part of me that wanted to play soccer, and some part of me that still hates it. Now I don't know which of my feelings that should follow...

Nami: Then just listen to your heart.

Kaminari: Listen to your heart?

Nami: *nod* Yup. Like Dad always told us, if we have some problem, we should listen to our heart.

Kaminari: *look down* Well...

Nami: Nii-chan, are you still mad to Dad?

Kaminari: *sigh* I'm not sure... I only get mad at him because keep losing my chance to play soccer with him...

Nami: It's true Dad aren't here to play soccer with us again because he have to be the coach for an international team... But we still have our friends, and me too. Nii-chan can play soccer with me!

Kaminari: Nami...

Nami: Also, Nii-chan still didn't show your full potential, right? The match between Raimon and Kaiou, you're just playing around, aren't you~?

Kaminari: How do you know?

Nami: I always watch Nii-chan's match during our time as kids. So I know when you get serious in playing or not.

Kaminari: That is you're a pain for at some point, you know that?

Nami: Nii-chan, you're so mean!

Kaminari: *small smile* But you're such nice a little sister.

He pat Nami's head, making her smile and giggle and hug him.