Smokes and Mirrors| Yandere!Yoosung x reader

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incoming call...Yoosungy :)

"Hello?"

"Hiii Do you want to hang out? I was thinking maybe we could go to the arcade-"

"No sorry...I'm going on a date with Zen later..Maybe another day?"

"oh..Sure..bye"

He hung up before you could say bye. This made you a little confused but you just brushed it off and continued to get ready for the date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived a little late but didn't see Zen anywhere at the meetup location. You looked around before calling him. Thankfully he answered.

"Hey Zen where are yo-"

"(Y/N)! I need you to leave listen to me leave-"

He got cut off as the call ended. Your heart beat started to rise. You were concerned and obviously scared. But you got a hold of yourself and Decided to leave and head home to safety. While walking you didn't notice the hands coming out to get you from the alleyway. Next thing you knew, It went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up you couldn't see. You tried moving but couldn't. You were in a sitting position and amused you were tied down to a chair. You mind was racing, Scared and confused. You heard footsteps coming near you.

"W-who's there?" You called out.

You didn't get a response and heard the footsteps stop. Next you could feel the blindfold get taken off. You blinked trying to get used to the lighting. You then looked around noticing two people.

"Y-Yoosung!? W-what are you? Why? Why are Zen and I tied up? This isn't funny"

"shhh you talk too much princess"

"P-princess?"

"yeah don't you like that nickname? I could always give you a new one-"

"Why am I here? Why am I tied up?!"

"hmm well.. You see... I kidnapped you!"He gave you a sick smile that made you shiver.

"WHY!?"

"Youve been neglecting me..Hanging out with Zen here..and I decided to do something about it"

You didn't respond, You just glared at him and he returned it with a smile.

"So what I'm trying to say Is I love you~"

"Yoosung, I'm flattered but I love Zen Not you"

"well that's going to be a problem" He walked over, with a knife in his hand, to Zen who was seated across from you, Tied up like you but he had a gag in his mouth to refrain him from talking. He went behind Zen and looked over at you.

"Look how about we make a deal. You agree to date me and marry me like you promised orrr He dies and we go with the first idea~" Zen started to have tears in his eyes obviously scared for his life.

"I-I Fine Just let him go please" you pleaded.

"ahh that wasn't hard was it"

"but first," He walked over to you and grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him,"Just give me a kiss in front of him and say you love me and only me" You moved your eyes to look over at zen who was sad and shaking.

"o-okay" With that said He kissed you and released you.

"now the second part"

"I-I love you Y-Yoosungy and Only you"

"Great! Now lets talk about our marriage! Well get married as soon as possible and then after well have our honeymoon straight away. Ill make sure you bear my children."

"But Yoosung I- Im pregnant with Zen's child"

When You said that he snapped and started to look insane.

"Y-Youre joking right? SAY YOURE JOKING RIGHT NOW"

"I-Im not I've been pregnant for about a week now.. I was going to tell Zen today" You looked over at Zen, and despite the situation he was happy about you being pregnant with his child.

"Thats no good. Not at all" He walked over to Zen once again, Knife still in hand, and held it up to Zens neck. Zen immediately started to cry and was shaking his head constantly and saying no but having it muffled by the gag. Without hesitation Yoosung slit his throat and Zen died instantly. Thankfully you closed your eyes before you could see all the blood.

"hmm tragic."

"p-please d-dont hurt me"

"I wont. I love you too much" He booped your nose with his now bloody finger.

"I let you have the kid but you'll have mine as soon as possible."

You had no choice but to obey so you could avoid death. From that day on Youre life became hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont really like this one but ye.

Until next time byee~