⟨27.⟩

DAY 2

"At least say a bit of the truth today."

Sana had received a text from Mina last night that she'll have to go and meet up with her parents at their family house that was very far from the school. Mina had offered to go alone as to not bother Sana and be late at school but Sana insisted to come along. Now that she was feeling so nervous standing in front of her mirror, she thought why the hell did she told Mina that. She was going to meet her parents. Parents!

It's not like she hasn't met her parents—technically, she did when they were young but that doesn't count—but meeting them as Mina's suitor just makes her super nervous. It's like meeting your girlfriend's parents except the both of you aren't in a relationship yet.

Sana sighed and dropped her hands on her desk, her eyes still on her own reflection. "You can do this... you've met them before right? Yeah... pretty sure they'll remember you—oh.. oh no.. crap what if they remember me? Mina would probably be confused.." Sana told herself. She bit her own lip and couldn't help but shout, "Crap!" Immediately, Momo opened their room door looking worried.

"What happened?!" Momo asked. Sana looked at Momo and shook her head, "I'm meeting her parents." Momo tilted her head. "And?" Sana sighed and approached Momo, holding her by her shoulders, shaking her while she says, "If her parents remember me, Mina will be confused and would ask me later at school." Momo's mouth formed an 'o' and nodded, "Maybe this is the right time to say it." Sana's eyes lit up, Momo was right. If Mina asked why she knew her parents, she'll say it.

"Great! Thanks Momo!" Sana told and grabbed her car keys, pushing past Momo and out of the house. "I might be late for school losers! Bye!" Sana shouted to her friends who groaned in response. She stepped inside of her car and turned on the engine, like usual, she checked if Mina sent her something.

[ ••• ]

minarules
hey i'm outside already

wya

sanababe
sorry i'm on my way

i took too long in the
showers hehe

minarules
it's alright

[ ••• ]

—————————
Sana honked the horns after arriving at Mina's dorm and seeing her waiting by the door. Mina looked up and gave a little smile, walking towards the car and getting in. "You really didn't have to take me wherever I go." Mina said with a chuckle. Sana shrugged and chuckled too, "Wouldn't like you to go by yourself." Mina shook her head with a smile and put on her seatbelt. "Do I have to give you the address?" Mina asked.

"Just put it in the navigation system." Mina nodded and reached for the navigator and put in the address. "Are we going to eat at their house?" Sana asked, driving off. Mina chuckled, "Why not? I could help them cook." Sana looked at Mina for a second and looked back at the road, "You cook?" Mina dramatically gasped, acting offended, "Wow. You think, I, Myoui Mina, the greatest girl of all, CAN'T cook? Shame on you!" Mina told while Sana laughed at her. "Alright your highness, I apologize. Maybe time to finally taste your dish. Hopefully you don't put in any poison." Mina smirked.

"No promises." She joked while Sana just let it slide. If she'll get poisoned, at least she was poisoned by THE Myoui Mina.
—————————
Sana couldn't take it. Her heart was pounding against her chest and she felt like collapsing any minute with her knees all wobbly. Standing in front of Mina's parents' house was already nerve-wracking, what more if she stood in front of Mina's parents? She was sure she would collapse as soon as she said her greeting. Mina pressed on the doorbell and Sana felt like peeing. "Gosh I'm nervous." Sana whispered to herself. Mina on the other hand, silently laughed at Sana and held her hand. The door opened and Mina's mom was the first to greet her. Mina let go of Sana's hand—much to their dismay—and wrapped her arms around her mother's.