⟨30.⟩

HI HELLO

Before we could get onto the chapter I would like to say

that this is the last chapter

AND don't worry, I will make this as long as I can so y'all can enjoy the last chapter.

I had lots of fun writing this. I really wanted to write a member x member fic but I always end up discarding it.

So, I hope you guys will enjoy the last chapter or the whole book. Every comment is appreciated as long as it's not rude.

This is going to be a crappy chapter 🤧

I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter :)

•••

DAY 3 - It's the day.. folks

"This is it.. no backing out."

School - Lunch time
Sana finished eating and 'finished her homework' like she said but all she did was eat and wait for Mina at the rooftop. Sana fiddled with her fingers and bit her lower lip, growing nervous by the second. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath 'Relax, you can do this. Just bring back the confidence you had before.' Sana told herself.

"Sana." The said girl flinched and looked to her right, Mina was already here. Mina smiled and went beside Sana, "So, why did you want to meet me here?"

"Uhh..." Sana gulped, her hands were running cold, she couldn't even feel her legs anymore. She was so nervous and Mina noticed that. Mina moved closer to Sana and took her hand, "Look at me.." She whispered. Sana found herself obeying and looking at Mina's eyes that she loved getting lost in. "Breathe." Sana followed. "Slowly.. tell me what you're supposed to say."

Sana would have to thank Mina for calming her down. Sana took another deep breath with her eyes closed. Exhaling and opening her eyes slowly as she tried calming her heart down. This is by far much more nerve-wracking than confessing. "I.. remember the question I asked you? On our drive to our after school date?" Sana said softly, almost whispering. Mina nodded, "T-That someone was me and I know you wouldn't listen but at least give me a chance to tell you." Mina had a change of expression but nodded, an indicator for Sana to continue.

Sana closed her eyes, "I already knew you ever since we were kids. You were still the introverted girl and I was still the social one. I saw you at lunch, you had nothing to eat, you had no friends to sit with. So I thought that maybe I could give you food, and friends at the same time, and the friends are me and Momo."

It was the third day of Kindergarten and Sana had already made a friend named Momo. Sana was already happily contented with Momo being her friend because even as a little girl, she knew she wanted to grow up with Momo. Lunch time came and Momo and Sana sat at one table, guessing each other's lunches before opening them.

As Sana opened hers, she saw a lone girl across their table watching them with sad eyes. The young girl looked away after being caught and Sana nudged Momo, "She looks sad." Sana told Momo who agreed and pouted, "We should offer her our lunch!"

"Yeah! Maybe we could be her first
friends!"

"You were really shy when we approached you, everything you said was like a whisper but Momo and I could hear you."