⟨26.⟩

DAY 1

"Frick, how do I do this..."

"You can do this Sana..." Sana told herself in the mirror. It was the next day and she was up early to pick up Mina at her dorm, drive her to eat breakfast, and drive her to the school. She hopes that she'll be able to tell Mina the truth today, if not, tomorrow. With a final 'fighting!' from herself, she walked out of her room with her car keys in hand. Downstairs were Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Momo eating breakfast.

Jeongyeon offered Sana breakfast as soon as her eyes landed on her, "I'll pass." was Sana's response. Jeongyeon nodded and continued eating along with Tzuyu and Momo. Sana went to the door, her hand wrapped around the door knob when Momo tapped her shoulder giving her a slight scare.

"Sorry hehe. Anyways, good luck. I'll see you in school." Sana nodded and gave Momo a smile. Momo went back to eating her breakfast while Sana went out of their dorm and unlocked her car, sitting in the driver's seat and turning on the engine but before she could accelerate, she sent Mina a message.

[ ••• ]

sanababe
hey

breakfast?

minarules
sure :)

sanababe
on my way :p

minarules
surprised you weren't here
already

sanababe
i got a bit lazy waking up

hehe

minarules
same

drive safe

sanababe
i will

wait for me yeah?

minarules
ya

sanababe has gone offline

[ ••• ]

Sana released the brakes and slowly pressed her foot on the accelerator, her destination, Mina's dorm.
——————————
Sana got off her car and jogged to the front door, knocking on it. On her way to the dorm, she thought of buying Mina some chocolate to help her energize herself when studying. Nayeon opened the door and after seeing Sana, she put on her smirk and wiggled her eyebrows. Sana just rolled her eyes, "Where's Mina?" She asked and Nayeon's smirk wasn't going away. "She'll be here, goodluck." Nayeon whispered the last part and raised her thumb.

Sana whispered a 'thank you' and waited for Mina as Nayeon let Sana in and saw Mina's friends eating breakfast, she greeted them a good morning and sat on the couch awkwardly. Jihyo wanted to say goodluck but with Dahyun and Chaeyoung there to watch their interaction, she knew she would raise suspicions. As much as Jihyo and Nayeon trusted their maknaes, it had to be kept secret for as long as it can.

"Nayeon! The frick did you do to my cologne?!" Mina shouted from their shared room. Nayeon groaned and rolled her eyes, shouting back, "I didn't do CRAP!"

"Stop lying ugly bunny! Where is it?!"

"Oh I don't know, look for it you lazy penguin!"