zero | recap

Mulai dari awal

When Professor Lockhart was ordered to save Ginny, Paz almost ran out of the three's hiding place to slap some sense into the other Professors.  Even she knew Lockhart was a complete idiot. 

"Paz, go back to your dormitory, we're saving Ginny." Harry stated, Ron nodding in agreement.

"Let me help," Paz pleaded, following the two boys down the corridor. 

"Please Paz, we can't lose you and Ginny, if you don't feel like going back to your room, go keep Hermione or Colin Creevey company in the Infirmary then." Harry stated.  Paz sighed, knowing he was right.  She wished them good luck before rushing off to the Infirmary, though, the sight of one Molly Weasley caused her to stop in her tracks.

She and Arthur Weasley were hot on Professor McGonagall's tail, seeming to head in the direction of McGonagall's office. 

At this point, Paz did not care she would be in an enormous amount of trouble for getting caught out of bed.  Without thinking, she started running towards Molly, wanting nothing more than reassurance that her friend would be okay.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Paz shouted, Professor McGonagall looking as if she was going to pass out.

"What on earth are you doing out of bed child!" She stammered, Paz finally reaching the group.

"My best friend is in the Chamber of Secrets Professor," Paz stated, "I can't exactly sleep unless I know she is safe."

Molly wrapped her in a hug, happy to finally meet the girl Ginny spoke so highly about during holiday and in her letters.  McGonagall, too stressed to fight with the small Parkinson girl, continued to lead the small group of now four to her office.

Many, many minutes later, Harry, Ron and Ginny entered McGonagall's office, Paz unable to keep the wide smile off her face and the happy tears that spilled from her eyes.

N o v e m b e r ,  1 9 9 3

PAZ ROLLED HER eyes, watching as Ginny made a 'get well soon' card for one Harry Potter.  After the events of last school year, Paz seemed glued to Ginny, making sure she was safe.  Though Ginny loved having Paz at her side, she noticed Paz sometimes took keeping her safe to extreme measures.  This included hitting Fred Weasley with a very strong body bind curse when he teased Ginny's small crush on Harry.

"He will love it." Ginny smiled to herself, holding it up for Paz to see.  Paz smiled, though unimpressed. 

"I'm sure he will, Gin."

Ginny sighed, gently placing it inside her school bag.  The two sat at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall.  A small group of Hufflepuffs sat at their designated table, though the rest of the room was empty. 

Paz changed the subject from Harry Potter to Professor Lupin, who both Paz and Ginny had a crush on.  The two's giggling was soon put to an end when unwanted company arrived.

"A weasel at the Slytherin table," Draco laughed.  Pansy sent a disappointed look towards Paz.  "Don't you have anywhere else to be?"

Ginny grabbed her bag and got up. "Oh shove off Malfoy."

"And she fights back." Theo laughs. 

Paz couldn't stop herself as she hit both Theo and Draco with a booming "Sputefy!"

Ginny laughed and Pansy shrieked as the two boys were sent flying backwards, bouncing off the wall and landing in a heap on the ground.  Paz smiled, happy with herself, but this feeling didn't last long.

"Miss. Parkinson!" Professor McGonagall shouted from the entrance of the Great Hall.  Paz was stuck in detention for a week.

J u l y  14,  1 9 9 4