Chapter 1: moving day

Start from the beginning

"it's okay Malaya I'll take it from here, go get the van started. We will be out in a minute." said my dad

I said "umm okay, but hurry up, we need to be there by 4:00 pm to sign paper work to get me registered for school." Then my dad and brother nodded their heads while helping my mom off of the couch. I turned around and walked towards the key rack holder. I grabbed the truck keys and started walking outside to start the truck. As I reached the door I quickly opened it. Then as soon as the sun reached my face it felt like a hundred needles had just been plunged into my skin. "Ahhh." I screamed and quickly slammed the door shut.

My brother ran to my side and said "what happened now?!"

I explained, "well when I went outside the sun burnt me."

Nick, my brother irritatedly said "what the f#ck Malaya, quite messing with me and go start the truck."

while I was walking away I said "whatever nick it did happened."

As I was walking outside the sun didn't hurt me anymore. I thought to myself "well that's weird." Then I walked over to the truck. I opened the door and sat in the seat. Then I put the key in and started the truck. BOOM!!!. The truck blew up as soon as I started it, and then all of a sudden I woke up breathing really hard. I saw that the truck didn't blow up and that we were on the road to our new house in Wyoming. I must have been dreaming.

Nick who was sitting next to me rudely said "what's wrong with you."

I rudely said back "nothing Nick just a bad dream."

"oh ok." said Nick.

I heard my mom say "oh there's the house guys." I looked over to see a beautiful white two-story house. Then we pulled over into the drive way.

My dad happily said "alrighty then everyone help unpack." We all got out of the truck. When I got out I saw that there was a row of other nice houses next to ours, all of the houses were beautiful and had pretty green lawn. So did ours. Then I walked over to the back of the truck in my ugly pajamas and crazy hair. My dad got up into the back of the truck and slowly started handing us boxes of stuff. We put all of the boxes down in the garage and my mom then would take them into the house. After fifteen minutes of taking boxes out of the truck and putting them into the house we were finally finished. Before I went into my house I could see a house about two houses down that was really big and extra beautiful I thought to myself " whoever lives there must be rich." I went into my new house. When I got in I saw boxes all over and as I looked up I saw a chandelier hanging over the kitchen table. It was really big inside and out. my mom said "ok go pick your room."

I happily said "ok" then I started to walk upstairs to the rooms. As I was going up the stairs I saw that the stairs were made out of wood and the railing were metal, but colored gold. When I got up to the top there was a long hallway and five doors. I looked into the first door. It was a bathroom. Then I looked at all the rooms. The second was a master bedroom so I left it for my parents. I decided to take the third room. It wasn't to small or to big. It was colored brown with brown carpet and had a huge beautiful window for me to see out of.

I turned around and could see my dad standing at the door way just staring at me. " oh so your a stalker now are you" I said laughing a little.

"no, I was just coming to get you to tell you that its time to go get you signed up for school." said my dad with a smirk.

"ok well let's go then, I will drive." I said back to him. I started walking toward the exit of my room, then I walked out of my room and into the car. I turned around and could see my dad just barely getting out of the house and into the car. After my dad and I were both in the car it was completely silent. I decided that I should just drive before things got even more awkward than they already were. I thought that my dad was probably still mad at me for what I did two nights before we moved.

Flashes back to what happened. It all began at a party. I walked into one of my former class mates party without my mom and dad knowing about it." hey malaya, you want a beer." a girl asked me.

"urm sure I guess one wont hurt" I nicely said back. Then as soon as I was going to take a sip my dad walked in.

"malaya tanner you put that drink down right now missy." he snapped at me. I was so freaking angry at him.

"no dad, and f#ck you ok im so god damn tired of all your rules." I spat back at him. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth and totally regretted what I had just said. My dad walked away with such disappointment, I still don't think he's recovered from it yet.

Back to the present. Now that is something I never want to happen again. Is what I thought to myself.

I quickly drove to the school without saying a word to my father. Once we arrived at the school my dad disappointingly said "you just stay here I will go in without you." I just nodded my head at that while watching him get out of the car.

"wow, he really doesn't even want to be seen in public with me." I mumbled to myself.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. While I was slowly reaching for my phone I could see a tall man staring at me from the football field of the school. I got freaked out so I just left my phone there. In the blink of an eye the man was gone.

All of a sudden my dad opens up the car door. I jumped a little in my seat, but my dad didn't notice. Thank god.

Again my dad got in and said nothing at all. I didn't say anything either.

TIME PASSES

When we got home my dad just gave me the schedule for my school and walked inside without saying anything. I thought to myself "oh my gosh will he ever come around, just a little while ago he was so happy, and now he's acting like every loved one in his family hates him."

When I got inside I took one quick look at my adoptive family who seemed to be perfectly happy without me, and walked up to my bedroom. when I opened my door I gasped. I could see that my mom had unpacked all of my stuff for me. I quickly yelled down to her " thanks for getting all my stuff unpacked mom."

she nicely yelled back at me " oh you're welcome sweaty."

All of a sudden I heard a phone ring and then here came Nick running up the stairs. It's probably another one of his perfect bodied girlfriends. I thought to myself. sometimes it seemed like Nick just had all the girls wrapped around his little finger. Every girl that sees him can't resist him. I mean what girl couldn't with his pretty darn fit body, really cute hair, and beautiful brown eyes. But I'm his sister and feel no attraction to him at all.

After I saw Nick practically sprint to get his phone I just sighed and closed my door. I very quietly and quickly walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. For some reason I just felt like I didn't belong with this family, but I wanted to be with them. I decided that I should just go for a walk.

I quickly rushed over to my wardrobe and picked out some clothes to wear for my walk. I grabbed a white T-shirt that showed off my curves just right, some black skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

I quickly put on my leather jacket and rushed downstairs. Before I could even get out the door my mother irritatingly interrupted " and where are you going missy?"

I said " I'm just going for a walk." I quickly put on some socks and sneakers then rushed outside before she could say anything else.

When I got outside it was pretty much pitch black except for the house light that was on next door.

I could feel the cold night air in my face. It felt amazing. I slowly started walking down the side walk.

TIME PASSES

As I walked along the side walk I could hear the bushes moving back and forth. It scared me so I looked back to see if anyone was there.

When I turned around I gasped with fear. I saw a man all dressed in black and I started freaking out. I quickly turned around and then there he was right in front of me.

__________________________

Thanks sooooooo much for reading it's an inspiration to me and the picture is Malaya's new house.