Part 1

Note: I apologize in advance for any errors that may exist, since my mother tongue is not English.  I appreciate your comments and constructive criticism.

This fic is a fic of an alternative reality, so there will be many things that will not follow the novel or anime. I hope you enjoy this story and I promise you there'll be no angst.

Wei Wuxian was a real nuisance in Madame Yu's eyes. Her husband, Jiang FengMian, saw him as a son and probably as his favorite one. Since he had arrived, that child represented everything that Madame Yu longed for, since he was the son of the people her husband loved the most. Jiang FengMian was especially affectionate with the boy and there was nothing Wei Wuxian could make that look bad in her husband eyes.

Nobody had been surprised that Wei Wuxian was the first disciple of the YunmengJiang sect. Madame Yu knew that for Jiang FengMian not even Jiang Cheng, his son and heir, was equal to Wei Wuxian.

At a young age, Wei Wuxian was the first disciple of Lotus Pier. The future of Jiang Cheng was settle as the heir. While Jiang YanLi was engaged to Jin ZiXuan by desire of their mothers.

For Madame Yu, it was unthinkable to imagine that Wei Wuxian would remain indefinitely at Lotus Pier, so she began arranging to get him out of their lives forever, in the only way that Jiang FengMian would accept.

Madame Yu sealed the letter and gave it to one of her maidens, who took it with great care.

"Nobody else could see it." The maid nodded and retreated stealthily.

Madame Yu knew that if her husband found out the truth before that letter reached its destination, there would be no way to carry out the plan. However, if everything worked, then Wei Wuxian would come out of their lives.