🥀 ROUND 8 RANKINGS

Here are the list of winners and their respective prizes. Congratulations to everyone, you all did well. As you know, we have eliminations but since there are inactive users, I will be the one to choose who to get eliminated when it comes between the active ones is when I will have the voting of eliminated contestants.

Also, there are some of the results that I don't really like but this is the fairest. This is the first time I actually disagree with a lot of the rankings, the judges and I really had a hard time, there were a lot of ties which were broken with the score they received. Please do not be disappointed with the scores, you all did really well but to be a winner, I guess you have to appease all the 4 judges.

Sorry for the long wait, I just have been really busy and if you are wondering what has happened recently, I talked about it in my message board so all questions can go there.

Everything is fair since the winner is selected and judged from all areas and perspectives, not just mine only.

Just know that the level of importance is:

1st : Average Ranking
2nd : Total Score
3rd : Audience Votes

⑄ ◈ ⑄

The collage below is how I base my ranking, I compile it like this and I rank based on how I see the covers.

If you want to comment your own rankings, you may too. Let's see if our rankings are the same! That way, I can see how you would rank as a judge.

Contestants can give it a whirl too.

(Sorry if the quality is a bit low, the tiny details have been blurred out)

Comment here who would you place first?

Second?

Third?

Fourth?

Last?

⑄ ◈ ⑄