🥀 ROUND 3 RANKINGS

Here are the list of winners and their respective prizes

Here are the list of winners and their respective prizes. Congratulations to everyone, you all did well. It was seriously so hard to choose a winner.

PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!! 👇

This round was about color schemes and how you worked with what you were assigned. My ranking and judgement was based on how you actually followed the color scheme regardless of how pretty your cover is. The co-judges however judged on their own basis so everything is fair and unbiased.

I repeat, every judgement was judged deliberately without any bias!

Just know that the level of importance is:

1st : Average Ranking
2nd : Total Score
3rd : Audience Votes

I also added in a new segment for the ranking. So, you see the entries below with the numbers? This is how I base my ranking, I compile it like this and I rank based on how I see the covers.

If you want to comment your own rankings, you may too. Let's see if our rankings are the same! That way, I can see how you would rank as a judge.

Contestants can give it a whirl too.

Comment here who would you place first?

Second?

Third?

Fourth?

Last?

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Also, if anyone was curious as to how I tally and compile the scores, here is a sneak peek. Of course, I use my phone for notes but those ones are more personal. Sorry for my handwriting, my handwriting looks better than this but when I don't give a damn, I write whatever.