Chapter 19: Hangout

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious or you're mocking me?" I furrowed my brows at her while she also did the same.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't get to sleep enough and I just fell asleep at four," I replied, huffing some air on my chest. "I don't even know the reason why."

"You must be stressed," she commented, shaking her head gently and clicked her tongue. "To add more to that, let me remind you that classes will resume tomorrow. Sounds cool?" Her grin sent annoyance in my sleepless self.

"I want to hit you right now," I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Nah, you can't. Mind you, I'm older than you." She grinned widely and tapped the countertop twice. "I'll be leaving, just going to check some stuffs."

"Take your time and don't ever come back here to annoy me," I told her and put both of my hands at the countertop to support my body.

"Yeah dear, have a nice day!" she said before walking away from me and waving her hand.

I drew a heavy sigh after she vanished from my sight. I focused doing the stuffs I need despite being tired. There were still a lot of customers like what we had in December that's why I still can't rest for few minutes.

More to that, when there were no customers entering the cafe, instead of resting a bit, Jihoon will be standing beside the counter and will talk nonstop about his Christmas vacation. Which sometimes I find enjoyable but most of the times, annoying.

There were knocks on the countertop that snapped me back to reality. I harshly heaved a sigh and suppress my annoyance before lifting up my head to look at Jihoon.

"Please, I—" My mouth gaped open as the words stopped getting out from my mouth as my eyes fell on the guy infront of me. His dark brown hair were almost covering his eyes and a familiar smile were on his lips. "Jungwoo?"

"Thank God, you came back to your senses." He fixed his jacket before looking back at me. "I just want to ask if you're free later?"

"I think so, why?" I asked him and leaned against the countertop.

"None of the hyung nor the dongsaeng wants to go with me buying groceries," he replied and pouted.

"You're buying groceries? Good timing, I will too," I told him after remembering that I don't have stocks of food anymore.

"Oh, that's great! So what time are we going?"

"Would you wait for me until lunch? I'll be out at that time, I think I really need rest now," I answered and checked my wristwatch. It displays ten minutes before 11:30.

"Yeah, no problem." He smiled at me and he walked away from me before he halt, turning his head to look at me again. "I just remembered that you owe me and Jaehyun hyung a coffee."

I then remembered what they told me when they brought me home and he was pertaining to that.

"Do you want it now?" I gave him a half smile and he quickly shook his head.

"I prefer having it with Jaehyun hyung. I'll just wait for you there," he said before walking away from me.

He waited for me while I also waited for lunch so we can go now. While waiting, Jihoon walked towards me with a blank expression.

"Why is he here again?" he asked and took a glance at Jungwoo whose eyes were shut closed and earphones were tucked in his ears while his arms were crossed, comfortably leaning against the backrest.

"Why are you so pissed?" I sneered. "You're jealous? Yes, you are." I glanced at him.

"Look, I'm—"