Special Chapter: Cold Night

A/N: This is a short special chapter of the night when Jungwoo and Jaehyun brought Chanmi home :) Hope you like it!

THIRD PERSON

IT WAS snowing, Jaehyun and Jungwoo with Chanmi on his back is slowly getting out of the loud music and bright lights from the amusement park. The cold wind is also blowing making Jaehyun shiver as it enters the thin cloth of his sweater. Jungwoo is also feeling the same but he just don't mind it. What he's thinking is that to get to the van as soon as possible.

"Hyung, are we getting another day off and we can spend our time like this?" Jungwoo asked, his eyes fixed on the ground.

"I was really waiting for this, I felt exhausted with the schedules," Jaehyun replied, catching some snow on his palm like a kid who wants to play with it.

"I have a lot of plans to do for the day off, but it is taking me too long to accomplish those," Jungwoo commented and heaved a sigh. "How about you, Chanmi?"

Jungwoo turned his head to look at Chanmi so as Jaehyun. Jaehyun tilted his head to peek at Chanmi's face which was covered by her hair. He removed the strands of hair on her face and put it behind her ear. Chanmi's eyes were shut, her breath is deep.

"She's sleeping," Jaehyun told Jungwoo while staring at Chanmi who seems to be comfortable while sleeping.

"She is?" Jungwoo asked as he unbelievably look at Jaehyun. The older nodded at him and diverted his gaze to the ground. "She must be so tired. I heard she slept at 1 and woke up at 4 to prepare because she needs to be at her school at 6." Jungwoo sighed and gently shook his head. "She even went to the cafe."

"She's a part-timer?" Jaehyun asked and Jungwoo nodded at him.

"She needs to work for her family," Jungwoo replied. "She lives alone in her apartment. She told me that's the reason why she spends most of her time in the cafe. Ah, hyung, can you get Jaejae from her?"

Jaehyun put the crutch between his arm and waist before getting Jaejae from Chanmi which she put between her arms and Jungwoo's chest.

They reached the van and asked the driver to open it for them. Jungwoo put down the sleeping Chanmi while Jaehyun covered her head to avoid it from hitting on any part of the vehicle. She was still sleeping even after Jungwoo put her down. Jungwoo heaved a sigh after he sat at the seat on the back where Chanmi is, as he leaned his head on the headrest. As Jaehyun entered the van he sat down beside Chanmi and covered her using his jacket.

"Woo, you should rest too," Jaehyun told the younger whose eyes were shut close. Jungwoo hummed in response and put his chin on the backrest of the seat in front him.

He watched Chanmi sleep until his eyes closed and he fell asleep. Jaehyun combed his hair backwards using his fingers before heaving a sigh and leaned his head against the headrest and shut his eyes.

A faint knock woke Jaehyun up, Taeyong was outside the van, asking them to open it. Jaehyun pushed the door open and woke Jungwoo up to tell him to sit beside Chanmi. When everyone was already inside, they drove home.

Chanmi was a heavy sleeper and they had a hard time waking her up. So Jungwoo decided to just carry her while she was sleeping. Jaehyun just joined him. They were standing in front of Chanmi's apartment when they realized she was living alone so no one would open the door for them.

"Chanmi, Chanmi," Jaehyun called out her name and tapped her shoulder gently. "Chanmi." This time, he shook her shoulder gently and that's when Chanmi slowly opened her eyes.

A soft groan escaped her lips as she lifted up her head and looked around.

"Where are your keys?" Jaehyun asked after Chanmi got back to her senses.

"They're inside my bag," she replied as her head fell down on Jungwoo's shoulder.

"Did she fell asleep again?" Jungwoo asked as he felt Chanmi's head hit his shoulder.

"I think so," Jaehyun replied, chuckling. He opened the door and searched for the switch.

Their eyes wander around her apartment. It was smaller than Jaehyun thought but it was clean inside. Jungwoo got there inside that's why it wasn't new to him at all.

"Chanmi, we're here," Jungwoo whispered on her ear.

Chanmi lifted up her head and looked around to check if Jungwoo was really telling the truth. Her eyes slowly widened as she realized they're really there.

"Aish! I'm sorry for this!" she apologized and Jaehyun tapped her shoulder.

"It's fine. Jungwoo's going to put you down on your bed and we'll leave, okay?" he said as he plastered his sweet smile at her, his dimples showed.

Chanmi nodded her head and Jungwoo walked towards her bed and put her down. He ruffled the girl's hair before smiling at her.

"Sleep tight Chanmi, good night," he said and before they left, Jungwoo spoke. "Just treat us some coffee whenever possible."

They locked her door and left her apartment. Walking back at where their van is Jungwoo massaged his shoulders.

"Is it comfortable to sleep on my back?" Jungwoo asked himself which Jaehyun heard.

"You ask her," Jaehyun replied, chuckling.

"Hyung, I'm really tired, I really want to sleep and wrap myself with my soft blanket," Jungwoo told the older.

"Me too. But everything about this day was worth it," Jaehyun commented.

"Yeah, it was," Jungwoo replied.

This night, they know they made something between Chanmi. They made a friendship with her.

#

I hope you like this short special chapter! Tell me your thoughts about this :>