Playing Soccer and Playing Cupid

Start from the beginning

"Do you like her?"

I just shrugged since I'm really confused. I don't know what to answer on that stupid question.

He stares at me trying to read what's on my mind. Suddenly he smile knowingly "You like her!. I'm sure of that!"

I creased my brows on what he just said. How can he be so sure when I myself are not sure.

"Just don't hurt her Cullen and I'm okay with that"

My eyes bulges out on what I heard.

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about?"

"ha ha ha! Maybe now you're still confused but eventually you will soon realized" He said so sure.

"Okay Mr. Cupid! But before you mind others love life, maybe you should try to mind your own" I said in sarcasm way. Jason and Carl chuckled on my remarks.

"Yeah Marcus! Try to find a way how you can unfreeze yourself when Taylor is near." Carl teases him.

"Or try not to stutter when you're talking to her." Jason continue teasing him and we all burst out laughing.

He just look at us with a ready to murder face.

"Don't worry Marcus, I think I have plan that will surely works for you!" I told him in an intriguing way. He looks at me curiously.

"And what was that Cullen?"

I just grinned widely at him "Excited much?. Just wait and seem" as I wiggle my brows to him.

-end of flashback -

'I'm alone at last!'

I'm at the schools park bench lying here on my favorite spot listening to song of Reo Speedwagon In my Dreams on my headphone. Closing my eyes and forget everything, I try to drift of.

When I heard someone's calling me, I open my eyes. I saw Chloe who looks like in hurry running towards me.

'What is it now? When can I have a quality time alone with myself?'

I took a deep breath and blew my bangs which constantly covering my violet eyes. I look at her lazily waiting for her to come near me.

"MAC! There something you should know" She said panting as she reach me.

I took off my headphone and stare at her quizzically.

"MAC!...Someone.... put poster...all throughout....the hallway!" She said in between her breath.

I scrunched my brows trying to comprehend what she was saying.

"Chloe, please try breathe first okay."

She nod and take a couple of breathe until her breathing becomes normal.

"Okay, what is it Chloe?" I asked lamely.

She looked at me and handed me a poster. "Somebody post this all over the hallway" she said worriedly.

'What's this?'

I crunch my brows as I took at the piece of paper curiously. It says that I'm a dyke and a photoshop picture of me and some random girl.

"Wow! This is outrageous!.so hilarious!!hahahaha!"

I laugh out loud seeing the picture.

"I wonder who edited it? He's an amateur!..man!..hahaha.. You can see that it fake first time you see this...hahaha!..I look gorgeous on it though..hahahaha!.they should hire a professional to do this! Hahahaha!" I manage to say between my laugh as I curled up while holding my tummy.