LSS

(chapter biente sais)

Alexei's POV

Morning...

'Oh god.. I feel so sore.'

I tried to moved to stretch my arms but something was reprimanding me.

I blink my eyes twice before I got a clear view of the purple room. Andy hugging me with her head on my chest, her hands placed sloppily on my waist and her legs entangled with mine. Her smooth bare back was exposed with a blanket covering only her butt and downward.

Memories of yesterday rushes through me. I smile pop out on my cheeks and I can't help but blushed remembering what we did last night.

'That was so beautiful!'

'She is the only one who makes me this happy.'

I thought to myself as I touch Andy's smooth bare back.

"Hmmm.."

She suddenly moves on top of me scrunching her nose and faltering her eyelashes which tickle me.

'Damn! She's so adorable that I wanted to kiss her.'

"Morning baby.." she said groggily and smiled after she fully opened her beautiful violet eyes.

"Morning baby." I replied gazing at her.

Shen then lean in and give me a quick sweet morning kiss. Her warm kiss enhances excitements inside me which makes my body crave for more. I pulled her closer to get a good taste of those luscious hot lips which constantly claiming mine last night and our supposedly sweet kiss turns into a hot make out session.

Heat spreading as temperatures raising enhancing the sexual mood in this room.

But a cellphone ring reverberate distracting the hot steaming activity that we are enjoying at this very moment.

"Baby my phone is ringing." I forcefully uttered in-between our kisses.

But Andy just continued kissing me sensually not bothering what I was saying like not hearing anything.

My phone rings again persistently distracting us even more.

'Argh! That was so irritating! I really wanna throw that phone to make it stop.!'

"Baby..my phone" I gasped as her kisses travels toward my jawline. She just smirked ignoring me while continuing what she was doing.

The phone just keeps on ringing and ringing like mocking continue bothering us . I becoming so pissed off by it already. Well, who wouldn't? I'm really enjoying this current activity that we are doing! And that phone was so annoying.

As much as I wanted to. I have to answer this god damn phone. This better be important or I would kill whoever devil was calling me.

"Andy please. I have to answer this."

I tried to wiggle from Andy's persistent touch and kisses gaining a groan of protest from her.

"Baby please..." I pleaded hesitantly?. I really don't want this pleasurable sensation to end.

She huff irritably and stops on her ministrations, allowing me to get my phone and answer it.

"Sorry babe." I mouthed to apologized before answered my iPhone.

"Hello?!"

"Alexei? Where the hell are you?! Your maids said that you'd been gone since yesterday and you didn't sleep here!! I also called your mom but she doesn't know where you are.. Where the hell are you?!!" Taylor rants out and yelled worriedly on the phone.