Tenya Iida

Chaotic and loud Oc

Quirk - Animal communications and transformation

Angst

Please be aware the subjects in this chapter may be harmful to your mental state. Please be wary.

Loud.

She was always so. L o u d.

Tenya could never get over how loud she was. Annoying too. Every time the class was remotely silent she'd crack a joke. She couldn't take anything seriously. She sat right behind him and he had to hear her boisterous, beautiful, laugh whenever a joke was cracked.

One day, however, was to much for Tenya to handle.

He had woken up late, a little discheveled when he got to class, and he had stayed up late trying to study for their test.

He had a hard time during the test because he was tired and couldn't stop thinking about her. Naturally, he got a 97% high enough for everyone except Tenya. He was mad by the time they got to lunch.

All it took was one joke.

Yua has sat down at the table with Midoriya, Ochako, and Iida. Midoriya and Ochako were talking quietly, knowing Iida had a headache from his late night.

"Yeah I could do a bit more strength training, I Guess" Deku was worried about his strength again, afraid of falling behind the class.

"Don't worry! You're already over working yourself. You need to take a break. You don't want end up looking as zombie like as Tenya does right now" Yua laughed loudly at her own joke. Iida almost growled as he stood up.

"I may not look the best today but at least I'll graduate knowing that I'll be something, instead of a hero that no one will remember, because she doesn't know how to take something seriously every once and a while!"

Yua was stunned she hadn't even realized that she began transforming. Bunny ears had grown from her head, both folding down to the top of her head as her nose twitched in fear. She had never seen Iida this angry. She looked down at the floor. The whole cafeteria had grown silent. Iida suddenly realized what he had said. The mental callouse he had just created in her mind.

He had just hurt his one true love.

"I'm sorry Yua-"

"No."

Iida has never heard her that serious. It scared him.

"If that's how you feel.... then I'll just go." She stood, shaking as she tried to grab her bag. It looked as if it was filled with two tons from how hard it was for her to lift.

"Yua-" Deku tried to speak. To get her to sit down. But she was already walking out the door. Once Iida had come to his senses he attempted to run after her, only to be grabbed by Deku.

"Give her a minute. She won't respond to you anyways"

Needless to say, she didn't come back to class after lunch.

~~~~~

When Iida had seen that Yua hadn't come back, he had grown anxious. His thoughts swirling in his head. He was shaking from how chillingly quiet the class was. Of course it was, there was no one there to fill the silence, to make the class laugh.

As soon as the final bell rang Iida ran out of the class, he had to find her.

He ran to the forest outside of the school. He knew she went there when she was stressed. It was a damn big forest but he was willing to scour the whole area to find her.