Chapter 14

I shrugged my shoulders. We began to drive to the restraint and within minutes Quinton asked "So what was all that about last night?"

I looked at him and said "I don't know... I don't really wanna talk about it at the moment. But thanks for being there for me. And for this very much adequate tattoo!" I said showing off my finger.

He laughed and nodded. Minutes later we pulled into the Chipotle parking lot. "Ya coming in?"

"Yeah."

I walked into the restraint with Quinton following behind me. Once in we stood in line. "Next" the worker said. I moved forward and told her everyone's order.

"Okay! It will be approximately 15 minutes until we are done, since it's a very large order."

"Okay thanks!"

Quinton and I went and stranded to the side to wait for our order. After about 5 minutes of waiting I hear Quinton whisper yell my name.

"What?!"

"I have a problem," he said enlarging his eyes then looking down. I followed what his eyes were looking at then came to the realization of what he's talking about.

"Oh my God!! What do you want me to do about it?" I said sarcastically. He then grabbed my shoulders and steered me to where I was standing in front of him so no one can see.

"Stay right there." he said cautiously.

"And this why you wear more than swim trunks in public..." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Alyssa!" the worker says.

I raise my hand and walk to the counter and grab as much stuff as I can. When I realize I can't carry it all I look to Quinton and say "A little help?"

He then rushed to me as fast as possible without making his "problem" noticeable. I laughed at this only to be stung with the words "Shutup!"

We got back to the jeep and laid everything in the back seat. Once we got settled and ready to drive again I make eye contact with him and bust out laughing.

"It's not funny." He said pouting.

"But it is, probably even funnier then it should be."

"How'd that even happen out of nowhere? " I say in a serious tone.

He's quiet then minutes later he busts out laughing too then yells "I saw your ass when you walked into the restraint."

My jaw instantly dropped, I could feel myself turning bright red. "What in the hell, Quinton."

He started laughing even more and then became serious only to say "It's not funny when people laugh about body parts is it?"

I glare at him and say whatever only to finish the sentence laughing.

After about 5 minutes of driving hunger sets in. "I'm sTaRvIng" I say exaggerating every syllable.

He laughs and says "Same here senorita."

I laugh and then pull into the garage.

We both grab as much food as possible and lay it onto the table. "Thanks for driving with me, Q," I whisper and he nods smirking.

"The foods in heat I say yelling that way the people outside and inside the house can hear me. Everyone ran to get there food then dispersed across the house. I grabbed my food and travelled to my room without realizing Quinton was following behind me.