Chapter Ten

I woke up to hear my mom and dad singing Happy Birthday while carrying a cake in. I smiled and rubbed my eyes. I blew out the candles and got ready for school. I said goodbye to my parents and walked to school. I had the chocolates in my bag and I walked to the Royal Garden. I walked in. Kukai was there but he seemed to be the only one.

"Happy birthday and Happy Valentine's Day!" he said as I sat down.

"Thank you," I replied. I handed him his chocolates.

"For me?" he asked.

"Not only you. I made more for the rest of the Guardians," I replied. He smiled and took a bite. His eyes lit up and I smiled. Then everyone else came in. Yaya saw the chocolates in Kukai's hand and stood with her mouth open. I giggled and handed out the rest of the chocolates. I smiled. It may have been my birthday but I still wanted to give them the candy. They all liked the chocolates. I stepped outside.

"Please join us. Join gymastics. We only need one more member," I heard a girl say. I walked towards her.

"Yuki right?" she asked. I nodded. "My name is Claire. Would you like to join our gymnastics squad?" I smiled and nodded. She grabbed my arm and rushed me into a room with three other girls.

"Okay everyone! We have a new member," Claire said. "Yuki, this is Lisa, May, and Cordelia." I waved and Lisa handed me a uniform and rushed me to the nearest bathroom.

"Try it on," she squealed. I put my hair up into two ponytails and put on the navy blue leotard. I came out and headed back into the room.

"You look great!" Cordelia commented. I smiled.

"I've always wanted to be in gymnastics," I said as I pulled mg leg up above my head.

"Wow," May said in awe.

"Can you do the balance beam?" Lisa asked excitedly.

"I'm not that good," I replied. I sat on the balance beam and stood up. Right when I stood up, I lost my balance and fell on the mats that were on the floor.

"Are you all right?" May questioned. I nodded and stood up. Yaya stepped in the room.

"There you are! We need you in the Royal Garden," Yaya explained. I followed Yaya.

"You know, you could've let me change first," I said as I followed her outside. The Guardians ran up.

"Another X-Egg!" Amu said out of breath. She looked at me up and down.

"Come on! Where is it?" I asked.

"Down by the park," Nadeshiko replied. We ran to the park and Ikuto was there.

"You did this?!?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yes and I was very disappointed when you disobeyed me," he said.

"On my birthday too," I said getting angrier.

"Oh well Happy Birthday. Anyway what's up with the outfit?" I then remembered I was still in my gymnastics uniform.

"Enough talk! Come on Sophie. My own heart, unlock. Character Transformation: Precious Flower." I stared at Ikuto. "Light Wand!" I looked at Amu and she nodded.

"My own heart, unlock. Character Transformation: Amulet Spade," she said. I smiled.

"Black Magic!"

"Colorful Canvas!" Ikuto dodged. I flew up and attacked. Dodged again. I was getting mad. But I was still worried. I still didn't know about what he was really capable of. I landed back on the ground. I looked around but Ikuto was gone and Amu had already purified the X-Egg. I changed back to normal.

"By the way, what is up with that outfit?" Amu asked. I giggled.

"You are now looking at the new member of the gymnastics squad," I said and bowed. "That reminds me. Yaya what did you need me for?" She smiled. She told me to follow her and I walked to the Royal Garden.

"You wanted me to go to the Royal Garden?" I asked. She urged me to go in and I opened the door. Inside there was a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Yuki.' I smiled. No matter where I went and what happened, this will be my favorite birthday party ever.