49. Rahmaan's struggle

Depuis le début

"You shouldn't have said that things... You know it's wrong... Yesterday I slapped Maan.. I behave that he was only one who was wrong but you know that he wasn't the only one... You were also wrong" I said everything and he still stood there head bow.

"I know what you said you didn't mean it... You just said to make rahmaan away from me but..." He snap his head toward me.

"No hana I meant it" he said abruptly cutting me in the middle. I looked at him shocked.

"Wh..what?" I uttered in shock. For few moments he look at me before sighing.

"Okay now it's in front of you then I won't lie.. hana yesterday what I said I meant it" he exclaimed looking directly in my eyes. He walked forward and held my hand. I was looking at him wide eyes still in completely shocked.

"Princess.. I really want you in my life...I...uh....I.. I've always love you.. but i never said cause I thought your happy with rahmaan... But now everything has changed hana... You don't want any kind of relationship with him.. soon you will be free from that nikah.. and after that I want to accept you, I want to accept your child I want go marry yo..."

"Stop it" I screamed snatch my hands from him and took few step back. I was beyond shocked and hurt hearing all this from him. I thought him as my best cousin and  bestfriend but he took all this wrong. He loves me?

"Hana..." He was about to come close to me but I held my palm in front of him.

"How?" I look at him hurt in my eyes.

"How can you say such words to me? I've always think you as my best friend more than just cousin. And you love me? You know I'm still in maan's nikah... I was and I'm  his wife muneeb... You just confessed your love to a married woman. Not only married but a pregnant woman.. "

"I don't care" he said cutting me.

"But I do care... I'm not like this... And how can you even think about me marrying again... I will divorce him but I will never let another man come in my life muneeb... I am not able to even think about anyone else, love is too far from that. I do want divorce but that doesn't mean i will let another man take that place which I gave to Maan.. so please throw all those thoughts away from your mind" I explained myself.

"But Hana you can't live like this... We can.."

"Muneeb please... You and me are not WE and never will be... I already lost many things in my life muneeb... I don't want to lose another precious thing.. your my bestfriend.. please don't snatch my friend from me" I said in low tone tear escaped my eyes.

"Sorry princess... I didn't meant to hurt you.. fine I will be your friend but remember one thing hana.. I will wait for you" he said and walked out of the house. Leaving me confused and hurt at the sudden event.

*************

Rahmaan's POV

I started searching for job but God! It's to difficult to search a nice job. It has been 15 days I was doing this. But I couldn't find a job according to me. But then I thought about compromising. But still I couldn't find a simple job. I didn't abandoned my baba's company and working there as well as finding job for me in another company. But now different was in this that, I started sending Ali for every meeting after discussing and approval every presentation and all.

Baba wanted to joined office but mama strictly told him that he will not stepping out of the house next 3 months and i assured baba that his company was in safe hands. He didn't replied but kept silent which means he listened to me.

So that's why it was hard for me to find a job and work in baba's company at the same time. I didn't lose hope. And I will trying my best.

Today I came to company for job interview which wasn't a big but not that small as well. This recommend by Munaf.. his friend's company. i didn't wanted to take help from him but then he said they will give me job seeing my capability. So I agreed.