Chapter Two: Don't Rip His Shirt

Chapter Two

A few hours later, the boys run off stage, full of energy. Their show was absolutely amazing, one of the best performances I've ever seen!

I run backstage to congratulate them.  "You guys were incredible tonight!" I say. They all smile at me happily and say their thank you's.

Johnny sees me and runs down the steps from the stage. He picks me up in his arms and spins me around. I wrap my legs around his torso, and lean my forehead against his. His dark black bangs are dripping with sweat, but I don't care.

I smile at him. "You were so fucking good tonight, babe."

He smiles back at me, kissing my lips quickly. "It's 'cause of you, I swear. You're my good luck charm."

I blush. This man never fails to make me feel all soft inside. I look into his dark eyes.  "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He sets me down on the ground gently, still keeping me flush against his body, refusing to let me out of his arms. I relax into him and sigh.

Suddenly, their stylist appears backstage. "Guys, please make sure to hang up your clothes in the dressing room tonight. I need to make sure they're cleaned properly for the LA show." The boys nod. She notices me still in Johnny's arms. "Ah, (y/n). I'm glad you're here." She looks me in the eye. "Please, whatever you do. Do not rip Johnny's shirt this time. Get him to take it off, and then you can do whatever you want with him. But don't ruin the shirt."

I blush madly and hide my face inside Johnny's chest. I feel his chest rumble slightly as he laughs. The rest of the guys laugh too. I hear a few "oohs" from some of them.

Ten looks at us. "Y'all are freaky."

I roll my eyes and avoid eye contact. "Okay, I guess I deserved that. Don't worry, I promise won't ruin this shirt." I look up at Johnny. "Plus, he looks good in this one. Red is your colour, babe."

He laughs at me. "You think everything is my colour."

"Well yeah, because it is!"