Varian saw the kingdom of Arendelle come into view and he became excited but nervous.

"What if she doesn't forgive me, dad? What if she moved on? I don't want to see her in someone else's arms... she's the one I want to be with forever..." Varian hugged himself and Quirin wrapped his arms around his son.

"But what if she's happier?"

"I... I'll be happy for her, but having to see her with someone else... it would hurt so much... but I really want her to be happy... and if she hates me... I-I..." Varian looked at the water, tears coming to his eyes.

"I know Aquaria will never hate you, Varian. I also know that she will forgive you. She has been by your side for so many years. She would never want to lose you," Quirin comforted and Varian sniffed a little as he nodded.

When they got to the docks, Varian took off immediately. He was determined to find Aquaria.

He ran into the gates and then into the palace while the guards were distracted. He saw a red haired girl who looked like she had just woken up.

"Um, excuse me, where is Aquaria's room?" Varian asked and Anna looked up at him tiredly.

"Take a right, left, another left, up the stairs, go right, first door on the right..."

"Thank you!" Varian ran off.

"You're welcome," Anna said before she realized what just happened. "Wait, what? Stop!" She ran after Varian, not having recognized him in her tired state.

Elsa heard Anna yell and ran to see what was going on. She caught up to her sister and ran beside her.

"What's going on?" Elsa asked quickly.

"There's an intruder!"

Varian found the room and immediately ran in. He saw Aquaria asleep under the covers and he immediately was at her side.

He saw Ruddiger asleep in Aquaria's arms and he smiled, moving some hair out of Aqua's face.

She groaned a little as she laid on her back and Varian smiled as he caressed her cheek. He couldn't help himself as he leaned down and kissed her soft lips gently.

"Get away from her!" Anna burst into the room with Elsa by her side.

Varian pulled away and blushed brightly. Elsa looked at him and gasped when she realized who it was.

"Varian?" She inquired.

"How do you know me? Have we met?" Varian asked and Ruddiger peeked his eye open before squeaking. He darted up to Varian's shoulders, chittering happily.

"Aqua talks about you a lot. Also..." Elsa trailed off, looking at the huge painting on the wall of Aquaria, Varian, and Ruddiger.

Varian smiled a little and looked back down at Aqua.

"Why are you here?" Anna asked quickly.

"To apologize and try to get her back... I didn't mean what I said... I was just so angry and scared..." Varian frowned as he remembered everything that he had said to her.