Part 3

Van smiled at you as you're eyes opened, squinting slightly adjusting to the light that was pouring in from the open windows.
"Morning babe." He croaked in his husky morning voice.
'Mmm morning." You muttered back still half asleep, you don't remember much from last night just the fact that you all got shitfaced after the barbecue and you finally put Van (and yourself) out of all the sexual tension, just thinking about it made you smirk and go all hot. No one ever made you feel like Van could.

After sitting in bed for a little while clinging onto Van like a koala you decided to get up and make everyone breakfast.
"Pancakes or a fry up?" You ask Van looking up to him
"Pancakesss." He grinned placing a kiss on your forehead. You done the usual get out of bed, throw on one of Vans hoodies and wonder downstairs in it and a little pair of underwear- you were never one to wear many clothes when you could get away with it and you've been on tour with all the lads before so they were used to your 'lack of clothes' in the morning, your pretty sure they've even seen you starkers.

Popping your head into the lounge you see Bondy passed out on the sofa and Benji sprawled across the floor, Larry must've made his way to his own room and Bob obviously found one of the spare beds to crash in. Why Bondy and Benji were instant on sleeping in the lounge despite having 2 spare double bedrooms you don't know. You giggle a little as Bondy let out a massive snore and carry on through to the kitchen. There you began to make the pancakes and decided to just pile them all onto one plate and the boys could help themselves, by the time you'd finished everyone was awake and the house was alive again, surprisingly no one badly suffering with a hangover.

There were shouts and screams from the living room as Benji and Larry were playing Fifa, the sound of guitar coming from there as well, Bondy had obviously found one of Vans to play and the occasional snort from Bob when Larry would have a voice break while screaming at Blakes. It was a mad house, but it was just the way you liked it.

Van was in the kitchen with you, trying to help you out, but bless him he was useless in the kitchen so would just end up making the task 10 times harder. You didn't mind tho, any excuse to be around him and have him wrapped round your waist.
"Your fucking mint Y/N." Van mumbles into your neck on one of the hickeys he left last night,
"I think I just chucked up. Get a fackin' room youse are disgusting." Bondy whines as he walks in on you and Van kissing while the pancakes were warming up in the oven, you had to make so many for the boys by the time you made the last one they were all stone cold so you had to re-heat them. You could never understand how they were all so skinny, they would eat and eat and eat and yet all of them were built like twigs. You just stuck your two fingers up at him still locking lips with Van and he walked out making fake sick noises.

"He's such a dick." Van laughed breaking the kiss as he left,
"Oi I fucking heard that." Bondy shouts back.
"Lids pancakes are ready!" You shouted, never seeing any of them move so fast as they were all 'racing' each other into the kitchen
"Yesss sernn," the lads said as they saw the stack in front of them. Van made a plate for himself and a plate for you putting all your favourite toppings on top, you smiled in adoration he knew you so well even down to what you want on your pancakes.

Once everyone had coated theirs in chocolate, maple syrup and god knows what else you all went into the lounge to eat them. Bondy was very proud of his so called 'masterpiece' as he managed to make a dick out of chocolate sauce and whipped cream, he was so unpredictable sometimes but that was what made him so unbelievably funny.

The room was silent as the lads scoffed away their pancakes like there was no tomorrow, until Bondy being Bondy had to break that silence
" 'as Van been beating you up again Y/N." Obviously referring to the love bites that covered your neck, just as well they couldn't see the ones that were left lower down on your body. They all fell about laughing finding your hickeys very amusing for whatever strange reason.

"You know were my bed is if you need to get away from that horrible man Y/N I'll treat you like a proper lady..." he teased "...after I fucked you harder then Van ever could." He mumbled that last bit but still projecting his voice loud enough so Van could hear. You stayed silent waiting to see what his reaction would be.
"Bondy mate, she would never." He laughed sounding very cocky. You got up to collect everyone's plates and when you got to Bondy you bent down sitting on his lap and placing a kiss on his cheek and looked back round to Van
"Oh I would Van." You mocked voice low and seductive, the whole room broke into 'ooohs' and giggles. Before Bondy got too excitied you got up and took the plates into the kitchen Van following you.

"You- you wouldn't actually would you?" Van moaned voice a little worried and jealous. You pulled him into a hug,
"No Van, of course I wouldn't. You are narf stupid sometimes." You laugh at him
"Fucking good 'cause all this," he says squeezing your bum "is mine." He laughs, both of you make your way back into the living room  after tidying up and you sit there watching all the boys playing Fifa and chatting shit to eachother, wondering what the rest of the day will bring, well if not days knowing these boys they'll stick around until their kicked out.