Part 2

*****
(This contains Van smut because there isn't enough of it in this world. So you've been warned. Enjoy ;) )
*****

You're eyes open and you're in bed, Van must have carried you upstairs last night after you passed out on his lap from all the alcohol and weed, bless him. Your limbs wrapped round his as you took over most of his side of the bed, you smile and begin to gently untangle yourself trying your best not to wake him. Before you could take your leg off from over lying over his you feel his hand hold onto your thigh in protest to you moving. He groans and shakes his head into the pillow as if to tell you to stay there,
"Van I'm gonna go make us a cup of tea, n' we've got the boys comin' round later." You giggle as his grip tightens on your leg adamant that he wanted you to stay.

Despite his protesting you pull away and get up flinging on of his hoodies on in the process, he groans again, this time even louder then the last
"Oh shut it McCann." You laugh throwing a pillow at his head, he still doesn't shift, so you walk out the bedroom door and into the Kitchen, Larry is sitting the table eating a bowl of coco pops. You laugh at his choice of breakfast given he's a 26 year old man.

"What?." He asks, briefly looking up from his phone.
"Laz, I love you but your a 26 year old eating coco pops." You laugh a little harder as you say it, he doesn't seem amused.
"Y/N they're a class cereal what else am I supposed to eat...What is a 'suitable breakfast' for a 26 year old then." He asks shoving another spoonful into his mouth with an exaggerated slurp to make you cringe.
"Larry you're fucking disgusting." he looks at you again lips curled into a smile, still awaiting an answer,
"I don't know summit like toast or special K, like a little more sophisticated. Age appropriate." You continue, slightly amused at the fact your having a conversation with Larry over him eating coco pops, although no conversation in this house comes as a surprise after all you live with Van McCann and Larry Lau. Not to mention how weird conversations get when the rest of the lads are round.

"Yeah but you don't say anything when Van eats coco pops n' he's the same age as me." Larry whines, obviously still offended you found it so hilarious.
"Yeah but Van acts like a 5 year old anyways." You say realising that it didn't make much sense given they both act like 5 year olds.

"Van acts like a what?" the man himself bounds through the kitchen squeezing your bum on the way past making you squeal.
"Ah so you're in a better mood now then?" You tease.
"What? I weren't in a bad mood just tryna he lovin'" He squeaks, "Yeah get this laz, Y/N was about to get out of bed this morning, but me being the lovely guy I am didn't want her to get out and she calls it fucking moody, the cheek."
You all laugh, and Van shoots you a little wink.

"Tea babe?" Van asks getting the mugs down from the cupboard, you not your head in reply.
"Am I fucking invisible, no one offers me a tea in this house." Larry moans,
"Oh yeah sorry mate, d'ya want one?" Van purposely didn't offer one before to wind him up.
"Nah it's good just had one." Larry returns putting his bowl in the dishwasher. You and Van laugh as he walks out wondering why he made such a fuss when he didn't even want one.

You walk over to Van and wrap your hands tightly around his waist as he pours the hot water into the mugs. While he was waiting for the teas to brew, he turns around so he's facing you and crashes his lips on to yours, you kiss back which causes his hands to go wondering up your hoodie. You gasp at the coldness of his hands against your delicate skin and break the kiss.

"Van the tea isn't gonna make itself." You say purposely making him not go any further, he'd been home from tour for 3 days now and you still hadn't satisfied him, you could tell he was getting agitated, as in his eyes, it had already been long enough from the time he was on tour till the very first day he got back, maybe you were a little unfair by getting in the bath with him yesterday and giving him absolutely nothing, but sex is always a little more exciting and climatic with Van when you had both been waiting for a while and when you were more desperate for each other so you decided to keep him waiting for just a little longer.