"This.." they heard Mrs. Kim sniffle "oh darling you two are so sweet together, may you forever be happy with each other" she gushed with happy tears. Seokjin gave an unsure smile at the whole situation, silently cursing at Taehyung who however had better plans.

"Won't you wish me 'good morning' the way you do baby?"

Seokjin frowned at him, almost sure this asshole was playing at something when he saw Taehyung lean his cheek in and wiggled his brows as he smiled some more.

Seokjin stiffly pressed his lips on his cheek pulling back instantly to mumble a soft 'good morning', ears burning red.

Mrs. Kim watched with charmed eyes as the two made breakfast, judging their constant glaring and bickering as a play of young love, smiling to herself as she saw Seokjin's ears get cherry red whenever Taehyung touched him lovingly and the way Taehyung abided to whatever Seokjin told him to do despite the constant taunting.

She smiled seeing their loving banter all through breakfast, saw Seokjin tease Taehyung for being a kid because he didn't like coffee and watched stunned as Taehyung drank a cup without any complaint except the scrunch on his face as he gulped it down.

And told herself that Namjoon was stupid not to see the obvious but then again he had been one to always over think on stuff, she had come to check whether these two were really pulling each other down in a game but right now as she say with them all she could sense was life, as it was supposed to be.

An unkempt home, ruffled emotions, spirited words and yet at the heart of all those bickering and taunts saw in them the will to hold on to each other even if it did not look picture perfect.

Hearts don't really wait for a fairytale, and if it holds on through the mess what greater fairytale there is to seek for...

"Tell me about how you began dating? Taehyung told me nothing about it, and he used to share all his thoughts with me before..." Mrs. Kim put her chin on her palm as they sat to enjoy lunch at the grandly decorated garden of the Kim's mansion.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung, being jittery as heck so it was easier to keep his eyes only on him. It was awkward to be sitting at the same table he had sat five years ago, only that was the time he had left his home to work towards his dream, and now, well another adamant step towards keeping his dreams secure.

"We met again.." "Umm..at work?" He turned to Taehyung as they tried to make up a valid answer, realizing they should have gotten their story straight for times like this "since I came back and began working at the restaurant" Taehyung spoke taking up the hint.

"Okay.." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at them "so I'm supposed to overlook all those complaints you had about Seokjin being mean to you and how you had made Seokjin's life difficult with your everlasting whims, right? And believe that things just magically went sweet and you two fell in love?"  Namjoon watched them, bothered about what these two were playing this time, more so because now even Seokjin was abiding by it and this disturbed him more.

"Yes!" The two spoke in unison and Taehyung's head snapped at Seokjin, a smile playing at his lips as he saw him place his hand atop his.

"That's a blessing for sure" Namjoon's father spoke with an equally endearing smile as his wife by his side "then there's no reason to delay the wedding I'd say".

Taehyung felt Seokjin's hand flinch and saw him pulling away when he grabbed back at it, feeling his jittery pulse as he entwined their hands.

"I chose him a long time ago, have been waiting for him to choose me back" he gave Seokjin a smile as he saw his cheeks pink up and eyes widen ever so slightly, brown orbs fixing on him. He leaned in to press a chaste kiss on his cheek "a blessing indeed".