Normally they have super long conversations about anything. Whether it was about school, games, family, or anything random. But this time they both ended up walking back soaking wet. A normal conversation turned into them pushing each other into the water.

"Aunt Mito is gonna be mad~" Yn teased her boyfriend. Gon took his jacket off and started shaking his head while water from his hair got on her. "But you're the one who pushed me into the water, Yn"

"Yeah, and you pulled me in. So I guess she's going to be mad at both of us...If she finds out" Yn started to go in through the window in Gon's room.

"I was wondering when you two would get back." Aunt Mito turned the lights on. Yn fell backward landing on her butt.

"Ah! Hi Aunt Mito, how's it goin'?"

Aunt Mito sighed, "Why are you two wet? Go change into some warm clothes, dinner is ready."

"This... was part of my plan. But honestly, I thought she would've been mad..." Yn got a towel and started drying herself off. She got some spare clothes from her bag and went to the bathroom to change. Yn stared at herself in the mirror and saw how jacked up her hair was and started to comb it with her fingers.

"She probably waiting to scold when we come down." Gon sweatdropped.

"Oh geez."

And they were right Aunt Mito told them for playing in the water.

After dinner, Yn and Gon decided to play a little bit of Minecraft on their own server before they both turned on a movie to watch.

"Why is the server called My Christian Minecraft sever?"

Yn punched Gon's character, "Why not?"

She eventually gave him a crash course on how to play after letting him die in a cave five times. "Hey Gon, do u have any meat?"

"It's in the chest."

"No, it's not."

"Huh, how?" Gon checked the chest she was looking in. "Oh uh, I think I ate it all."

Yn punched his character, "What the heck! Why would you do that?"

He started to run away from her attacks. "My hunger was low."

"You don't have to eat all the food!"

And so, Yn and Gon had to go get more food and materials to build a house. "Wow, we're practically married because we're living in the same house." Yn teased.

"But its a game..."

>:(

"Then you're my Minecraft boyfriend."

•••

"This movie is BORING! Why the hell don't they throw the doll away? It was trash from the beginning." Yn threw her head back not wanting to look at the screen no more.

Childs Play the 2019 version was playing and let me tell you, the movie sucked. Eventually, at some point, they turned it off to watch something else.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"The Bee Movie"

"No."

"Ya like jazz?"

Gon threw a pillow at her and she busted out laughing. He finally found a movie, while Yn was laying on her back not paying attention- as usual.

"Hey! Wait- I don't like this movie~" Yn whined as she rested her feet on Gon's lap.

Yn got up to get a drink from the kitchen downstairs and getting more snacks too. Even when she came back the movie was still boring. She sat through it though, since she never had a movie night with Gon before.

And after almost falling asleep three times, Gon turned the tv off and told Yn to go to bed. She flopped onto his bed and rolled up in the blankets. "Good night," Yn mumbled as she snuggled against her boyfriend.

Gon kissed the top of her head while stroking her hair. "Goodnight"

 "Goodnight"

wc: 1171

*wipes tears*  yes i made this chapter suck because i wanted to get it out of the way and this was mostly just filler.

thank u for reading!❤️💚