Chapter 13: Lockdown Part 3

Start from the beginning

Denki struggled as Momo obeyed the order, pulling the boy to his feet and holding the chains. "Yaoyorozu! Snap out of it!" Kaminari shouted. He paused as a thought occurred to him. "I'm sorry about this," he yanked his wrist from the girl's grasp and punched her shoulder in the hopes of snapping her out of the brainwashing. However, Yaoyorozu continued to stare blankly and grabbed his arm again to restrain him.

Shinso chuckled at Kaminari's perplexed expression, "Seems my extra training really does come in handy. Yaoyorozu, knock him out." The last thing Kaminari saw was his teammate's fist rushing towards his face before the world went dark. Whilst Momo busied herself in tying him up, Shinso turned his attention back to Midoriya, who now appeared to finally be regaining consciousness.

"Midoriya?"

Izuku peeled his eyes open, groaning at his aching body. He slowly sat up and pushed his fingers through his messy hair; random strands were splayed out in different directions as they stood on end. "W-what happened?" The boy asked in a weary voice, rubbing his eyes.

"Kaminari electrocuted you and it knocked you out cold. I managed to use my Quirk on Yaoyorozu and she's tying Kaminari up now." Shinso explained, although his voice was slightly muffled as Midoriya's senses gradually came back to him.

Dropping his hands from his eyes, Izuku glanced around, more alert now as he recalled what had happened. However he relaxed when he saw a tied up Kaminari and brainwashed Yaoyorozu. "You took them both down by yourself? That's awesome, Shinso!"

"It's not over yet. They sent Kirishima to take out Ashido and Jiro."

Izuku's eyes widened, "What?" He jumped to his feet a little too quickly and lost his equilibrium. He leaned his palm against the wall, "We have to help them. I'll go back and help them fight Kirishima, you go on and find Kacchan."

Hitoshi shook his head, "You can barely stand. There's no way I'm leaving you."

Midoriya dropped his hand from the wall and clenched his fists, "I'm okay! Meet us at the exit. See you soon!" The boy grinned before turning on his heels and racing back the way they had come.

Shinso sighed, a small smile gracing his lips. "Yaoyorozu, make sure Kaminari doesn't escape," he commanded before running in the opposite direction to Midoriya, heading for the stairs. Sprinting up the steps, Shinso finally made it to what used to be the school hall and was now a complete wreckage. Good job this was a replica building. Glancing around, the boy spotted Todoroki unconcious on the ground, covered in debris. Bakugo was sat nearby on the floor, arm resting on his knee and his expression as delightful as always. As Shinso approached, Bakugo looked up and shot him a scowl.

"The Hell do you want?"

Shinso stopped before him and folded his arms, looking down at him with a blank expression, "I came to get you so we can escape but if you want to stay here, be my guest."

"Tch, whatever. I'm dead anyway."

"What?"

"I SAID I'M DEAD. The half-and-half bastard fucking stabbed me." Hitoshi let out a small laugh through his nose, shaking his head slightly. "HAH? WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT?"

The boy shrugged, "You do realise the other team knew what your actions would be, right? You're so predictable. I almost feel sorry for you."