48. Prove her wrong

Start from the beginning

"Sorry" I apologise. I don't know what to say. She shook her head and turned to leave but I held her wrist and turned her toward me.

"Jaan Sorry please don't be angry" I said sincerely.

"Rahman leave my hand" she wiggle but I didn't lose my grip.

"You know I don't wanted to hurt you... I know your hurt because I beat muneeb.. but hanu you heard na... How inappropriate words were his. I lost my control and..." Trailed off and look down.

"So you got the right to beat him.. he is my cousin and my best friend... It's me who have the rights to answer him not you... I've already told you before that you don't have any rights on me now" she yelled and forcefully jerk my hand away.

"Okay.. okay sorry... Tell me what you want me to do for your forgiveness?" I asked softly.

"I'm not going forgive you EVER but still you want to do something then go and apologies to muneeb" she said and I look at her wide eyes.

"Hell no! Why should I apologise to him? You know he was wrong too.. how can he talked about my wife like that, that too infront of me" I yelled. I won't apologize to him.

"Then what are you doing here? Get out" she said. Her face became red due to her immense anger.

"Hana..."

"I said get out of here!" She yelled. Cutting me off.

"Fine! You want me to apologise to him na? Okay.. I will apologize but after that you have to talk to me" I said and grabbed her wrist and walked out of her room.

"Let go of my hand rahmaan" hana yelled continuesly trying to get free herself.

I came infront of muneeb's room and let go of her hand while taking deep breaths to calm down. I opened his room door and we both walked inside.

We saw muneeb putting some clothes in his bags.
maybe he is finally leaving my house. I thought.

Muneeb look at both of us and his eyes linger on hana longer than it should be. But how can I allowed this so I came infront of him and my wife.

"Are you leaving?" I asked crossing my arms around my chest. hoping his answer should be yes.

"Hmm" he hummed in return and again busy in his work.

"Alhamdulillah ( thank god )" I mumbled but than realised hana was behind me and looked back to her to only saw her anger filled eyes.

She must be heard.

"Um.. muneeb" I called him hesitantly. I really don't wanted to apologise to him. Cause I know I was not fully wrong. He shouldn't talked about my wife like that.

"What?" Muneeb turned to me and crossed his arms around his chest.

Khuda ki Kasam ( I swear to god) how much I wanted to beat him again remembering his words but I held myself back only for hana.

I again look back at hana with my pleading eyes plus little pout.. like please don't make me do this. But she crossed her arms around her and gave me you have to or else I'm not going to talk to you look.

I sighed and turned to muneeb.

"Sorry muneeb" I finally apologized more like throw my sorry at him.

He frowned. Like he couldn't believe that I apologise. Oh! How can he believed that the great rahmaan Ahmed Mirza can apologize to him. But love make us do sometimes things which we never thoughts.

I looked back at hana and saw she wasn't satisfied. And the next second I hug muneeb.

"Sorry bro" I said loud enough to heard hana. Muneeb was startled at first but then he tried to pushed me back.