Chapter 4: the Junkyard

San Frantokyo Junkyard 

Calhoun: no fear no hate no anger.

Mittens:(went towards her).

Calhoun: Get off you monster!(brings out her blaster). I'll kill you fur beast!..god I hate cats.

Baymax: hating something can give you anger.(flies).

At the entrance 

Penny: what's up Ralph...you are taken care of the junkyard.

Ralph: yeah..Felix and I are going well...Wilbur is angry.

Violet: what!?

Ralph: again.

Penny: that's a problem you know what..15 dollars is getting out of control and every month we get 15 dollars.

Ralph: yup he's angry..go check on him.

Inside the junkyard

Rancis: So Taffyta..are you the Futuristic Four will collect 15 dollars.

Taffyta:(scoffs) Don't know...to paid this unused junk will not get there check.

Vanellope: whoo! Yeah! Thanks War Machine.

War Machine: Vanellope...your a crazy looking kid.

Vanellope: yeah.

Wilbur: James!

War Machine: What's your problem man!

Vanellope: did you get 15 dollars! Because I know you're not going to well.

Wilbur: we aren't getting are check for 1,000,000,000 dollars.

War Machine: your suppose to work 10 hours!

Violet: Wilbur! Why!

Candle Head: he's angry huh.

Violet: yeah really angry!

Hiro: Wilbur! We've should have work 10 hours!

Baymax: we aren't suppose to outside.

Violet: having 15 dollars is not the same money as Tony Stark! This is making me angry!

Wilbur:(knocks down all the rusty metal)!

Violet: Give me the money! Give me the money!

Wilbur:(passes to her).

Violet: go back work and think about what you did! Why he's not going back are rich mansion James!

War Machine: Stark gave you the money to work as a team! And that the agents bankrupt you! Now the money belongs to Stark! Which is not what I think!

Violet: another 15 dollars.(puts it in the safe with the other 15 dollars).

James Rhodey:(takes off his suit). Are you sure we're going to take Wilbur to prison?

Violet: the agents didn't made a choice this is not right Okay there's no discount for Money.

James Rhodey: come on this is ridiculous it's been only a year since you lost all that money. And this isn't good. And they didn't know what they are going to do anything.

Baymax: Quin Jet approaching.

(Quin Jet approaching).

Taffyta: Rogers is here.

Rancis: no longer the leader of the Avengers.

Violet: they brought Vision.